A tip on a very fresh opportunity at Fleishman-Hilliard - not even posted to their site yet.
Senior Account Executive, Healthcare Policy Communications
Fleishman-Hillard, a global public relations firm, has an immediate opening in the Washington, D.C. office for a Senior Account Executive in our healthcare public affairs specialty practice.
The candidate will work with senior team members to: develop and implement communication and public affairs plans for a variety of healthcare companies and non profit groups; conduct pro-active allied/third party/partner outreach; research and analysis of healthcare policy issues and trends; create/edit media and client documents, including press releases, fact sheets, editorials; and develop public affairs campaigns through PR messaging and positioning.
· Bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of professional experience
· PR Agency experience in healthcare public affairs preferred
· Other preferred experience includes Capitol Hill, government relations, healthcare policy, and public relations
· Keen understanding of the government process and how to appropriately reach and influence key influencers
· Knowledge of key third-party health and advocacy organizations
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com.
See more F-H opportunities here