We once again eschew the Tuesday industry-focus format, and bring you a just-the-jobs edition instead. But first, a message from the DCPA+CJ listing acquisition unit:
Fall Intern season - and application deadlines - will be with us shortly. Help us out and send us links to Fall 2009 association and corporate internships related to public policy, government affairs, communications & PR, admin or any other relevant intern opportunity. Our contact info can be found here (or under view my complete profile on right hand side of page). And, of course, links to appropriate jobs are also always appreciated - and all info-providers and tipsters will remain anonymous.
10:00 am update - we just got wind of this Pennoyer Fellow / Senior Associate, Refugee Protection Program posting with Human Rights First, closing Wednesday, July 8 - relevant human rights and refugee protection experience, along with expertise in the Middle East (and Iraq specifically) are desired.
1) 360 Public Relations – Account Exec/Senior Account Exec – Boston, Mass.
2) American Legislative Exchange Council – Intern Opportunities, Fall 2009 – apply by Aug. 21
3) Bread for the World:
British Embassy – Assistant to the Social Secretary
5) Burson-Marsteller – Director/Managing Director, Public Affairs
6) Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee – Office Assistant (scroll down)
7) Experian – Director of Strategic Alliances, Government (search using job # 006189)
8) Food & Drug Administration – Congressional Affairs Specialist – $102k-$133k – job ID HHS-FDA-02-2009-0186 – apply by July 13
9) FreedomWorks – Development Coordinator
10) George Mason University – Audience Development & Community Relations Coordinator, Hylton Performing Arts Center – apply by July 22
11) Habitat for Humanity – Government Relations & Advocacy Program Coordinator
12) HC (as in Howard County) DrugFree – Executive Director – part time – Columbia, Md.
13) Holy Trinity Catholic Church – Parish Communications Director – part time – Georgetown location – apply by July 15
14) International Center for Journalists – Development Associate
15) Library of Congress/Congressional Research Service – Specialist on Tax Expenditures – $120k-$153k – job ID 090136 – apply by Aug 3
16) Military District of Washington/US Army – Public Affairs Specialist – $60k-$79k – job ID NCFP09388780DR – apply by July 9
17) Mystery association/nonprofit – Membership/Communications Coordinator
18) Privately-owned food consumer products company – Director of Regulatory Affairs – central-Virginia location – via FEP Search Group
19) Public Relations Society of America – Marketing Communications & Social Media Manager – New York
20) Roll Call – Retail Advertising Sales Executive
21) Rural Cellular Association – Executive Director – search managed by CarterBaldwin
22) SOS Childrens Villages:
Squier Knapp Dunn Communications – Administrative Assistant
24) US Green Building Council – Temporary Legal Associate - must have a stipend agreement in place providing compensation for non-profit or public interest work – apply by July 10