Speaking of which, we've got some closer-to-home Redskins season tickets for sale, if you're interested in a nice deal on some great seats.
Today's catch features some fine public affairs jobs in the DC area, as well a handful of far-flung Friday opportunities.
396) American Federation of Teachers - Assistant Director (Media Relations) - 18-month term
397) American Institute for Cancer Research - Communications Assistant
398-400) American University - scroll to find or use job ID #
- Admin Coordinator (906) - $27k-$34k
- Media Services Manager (7508) - mid-to-upper $40k - must be familiar with both Mac and PC platforms, Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Studio, and Avid - apply by Oct. 30
- Online Content Manager (7515) - low-to-mid $40k
- Editor, International Tobacco Project (scroll down)
- Financial Crisis Project Director (scroll down)
- Membership/Outreach Coordinator
Edelman PR - Junior Web Specialist - can also search here, via DC location
408) Fannie Mae - Project Manager, Making Homes Affordable Communications
409) Harvard University - Assistant Director, Communications - Alumni Affairs & Development - Cambridge, MA
410) Healthcare Distribution Management Association - Associate Director, State Government Affairs
411) Immigration Equality - Policy Associate (scroll down)
412) Judicial Watch - Research Assistant (scroll down)
413-414) Kimberly Clark - Irving, TX:
Leadership Conference on Civil Rights - New Media Manager
416) National Association of Corporate Directors - Manager, Marketing & Communications
417) National Association of Latino Elected Officials - Media Relations Manager - $53k-$58k - can be based in DC or Los Angeles
418-419) National Council of Nonprofits:
- Director of Communications & Public Awareness - apply by Aug. 31
- Director of Public Policy - apply by Aug. 31
421) State Public Policy Group - Program Manager - Des Moines, IA - apply by Aug. 31
422) TXU Energy - Director of Communications - Irving, TX
423) University of Virginia - Executive Director, Curry School of Education Foundation - $65k-$163k - Charlottesville, Va.
424) Urban Land Institute - Executive Assistant
425) US Telecommunications Training Institute - Fall/Spring Intern opportunities - paid position
426) Vets First - Policy Associate
427) Writers Guild of America, East - Director of Communications - New York
428) And, finally, we note that grasstroturf pioneer Bonner & Associates is always hiring candidates for temporary political work - and, they obviously have at least one slot to fill.
429) Your job search tool of the day - the always relevant and useful Journalism Jobs operation.