- Public Relations Specialist – apply by Nov. 2
- Global Fundraising Director
- Additional admin/program opportunities also available in Richmond, along with Texas and Panama-based jobs
We’re all in favor of beating swords into ploughshares – but what the hell are we going to do with all of those ploughshares? Whatever your answer, we suggest not posing the question at your interview with nuclear weapon opponents at the Ploughshare Fund for:
FasterCures, whose mission is to identify and implement global solutions to accelerate the process of discovery and clinical development of new therapies for the treatment of deadly and debilitating diseases. Here’s your chance:
Octagon sports/talent management operation has permanent & temporary marketing-related opportunities. Try to figure out which one we would covet.
- Account Manager, Tech Brand
- Account Manager, Tech Brand – Baltimore, MD
- Temporary Account Exec, Tech Brand – Feb.-July, 2010
- Temporary Account Exec, Tech Brand – Feb.-July, 2010 – Baltimore, MD
- Temporary Account Exec, Tech Brand – Nov. 2009-Apr. 2010 – Honolulu, HI
Executive Director of Undergraduate Programs (use posting # 0601471) with George Washington University – strategically develops programs and opportunities that encourage the continuing affiliation of undergraduate business alumni via constituency management, outreach, marketing and promotional efforts. GW is also looking for a Photographer, University Relations (0601486) @ $15/hr.
Two new opportunities with the United Nations Foundation:
- Deputy Director, Global Health – apply by Nov. 6
- Project Manager, Communications Connection – we think it’s this operation – apply by Nov. 6
- And, while you’re here – don’t miss the previously-noted Associate Director, Bioenergy, Climate Policy and Sustainability Initiatives, closing today, Oct. 28
Staying on the periodic table beat – American Chemical Society:
- Lead Society Communications Officer
- Web Communications Associate
- other opportunities include IT, membership & grantwriter positions
Better jump on this 19-day-old Media Policy Coordinator posting with Ion Media Networks before your friends do. Like right now.
The Atlas Economic Research Institute is currently seeking a highly organized, detail oriented Executive Administrative Assistant to work directly with the President/CEO.
Madeleine Albright, Terry Sanford, Cyrus Vance, Edmund Muskie, Michael Barnes, Leon Panetta and Tim Roemer are your predecessors as President of the Center for National Policy. Search managed by Russell Reynolds Associates.
National Endowment for Democracy – Assistant to the Vice President for Government Relations & Public Affairs – the ideal candidate will possess degree in international affairs, politics, or a similar field, along with a strong interest in promoting democracy worldwide. Also seeking part-time Web Communications Assistant; WordPress/Drupal experience helpful.
Population Reference Bureau – Program Assistant, International Programs
The Red Cross seeks dynamic and experienced candidates for probably pretty challenging Director of International Communications job. French and/or Spanish language skills especially desired. Can also search here, using 8037BR. Also on their wish list: Specialist, Federal Relations (8027BR).
Got 15 hours a week to help under-served youth of DC? You could be an Intern (communications, program or development) with Fair Chance. Grad students preferred.
Today's resource: career advice and jobs of the progressive, lefty variety from Change.org – and Halloween costume advice, too. We're going as #47 on their list, just like we do every year.