- Director, Web Product Management
- Director, Public Affairs
- Director, Regulatory Affairs
- Grant Writer
- or, just check out the whole set
We count a dozen Intern opportunities listed here with PBS this Spring – most look pretty interesting and excellent. They must be firing a bunch of people there to make room for all the free labor.*
The pharma-pholk at Baxter are looking for a genuine team player to serve as Legal Admin Assistant for the govt. affairs department.
Put that PhD to work as an Assistant Professor of Public Policy at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Va. Tenure-track, pleasant Shenandoah Valley locale, Aug. 2010 start date – what more could you want?
Staying on the college-beat – this Development Assistant (search position 01412z) slot with George Mason University sports an unusually broad $30k-$64k salary band. Apply by Dec. 4
At no time in recent history, has the opportunity to undermine the social influence of militancy and enhance stability in Pakistan's North West Frontier Province been greater. And your work as Project Coordinator on the Transnational Crisis Project Frontier Digital Gazette project will surely tip the balances for the forces of good. Pop-centric Affairs & Market Insurrection and swarming response + semi-independent cell structure – well, it all sounds spectacularly important and exciting to us.
National Migrant & Head Start Association – Executive Director – apply by Nov. 30
The American Majority seeks to build a national network of leaders advocating for more individual/market freedom – and they’re shopping for a leader, too, to serve as National Executive Director. Purcellville, Va. location. Talent Market is on the case.
A well-known conservative is looking for a Writer to help him/her with national ideological/political projects. It couldn’t be _________, could it? Nah, probably not.
We last visited with the ONE Campaign Crew in early October. Recent additions to their complete list of opportunities would seem to include:
- Assistant Director, US Government Relations
- Canada Campaign Manager – Toronto or Ottawa – fixed term contract to July 2010
- Field Coordinator
- Grants Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Senior Director, New Media
- Senior Project Manager
- Executive Assistant to the President
- Research Associate, Regulatory Testing – bachelor's, master's, or Ph.D. in biology, toxicology, public-health policy, or a related field desired
- Partnership & Strategic Marketing Manager – Norfolk, Va., Los Angeles, CA and/or telecommute options noted
- more opportunities available in Norfolk, LA & NY
We don’t know what Agent Zero would think of other Zero Agents operating in his town, but Georgetown, George Mason & James Madison students have until Nov. 29 to sign on for this probably-not-really-dangerous guerilla marketing internship. This blog will self-destruct in five seconds.
Your job-search resource to close out the week: job listings of the Chicago-area and national varieties from marketing, advertising, PR & communications search firm Bloom, Gross & Associates.
* almost certainly not true - but if it is, we've got you covered here at Your Favorite Public Affairs Jobs Resource