The American Society for Radiation Oncology seeks an seeks an experienced health policy/reimbursement professional for their Assistant Director of Health Policy position. Task one is to lead the analysis, development and response to CMS’ proposed payment rules.
Burson-Marsteller is seeking an Associate Producer for their Proof Integrated Communications advertising division; 2-3 years of experience working in broadcast television/agency/corporate video production might do the trick.
The US Chamber of Commerce offers you the chance to one-up Joe Biden with their impressively-titled Vice President, Western Hemisphere position. Extensive experience in international trade and top-notch business development/fundraising skills required. The Chamber also seeks an Associate Manager, Policy & Research to support their activities related to the US Korea Business Council and other Japan/Korea programming.
New-to-newish at Edelman PR:
Ogilvy PR – Senior Vice President, Health Affairs – prior PR agency experience and health care public affairs expertise are, reasonably enough, must-haves.
Several opportunities to join presumably high-minded and well-schooled (heck, even the Car Talk guys are MIT grads) colleagues at National Public Radio:
- Associate Director, Foundation & Government Funding
- Development Associate, Foundation & Government Funding
- Editorial Product Manager – online media focus
- Program Director
- Multimedia Marketing Associate
- Reporter/Correspondent, Business – DC, New York or Los Angeles
- Correspondent/Blogger, Planet Money – New York
- Reporter/Correspondent, Planet Money – New York
The healthcare-improvement enthusiasts at the National Committee on Quality Assurance want resumes for:
- Vice President for Public Policy & Communications
- Director, Corporate & Foundation Relations
- Health Care Analyst
Levick Strategic Communications made us sad. Their name brought to mind the old You’ll Love it at Levitz furniture ads – and then, those enthusiasm-curbers at Wikipedia just had to tell us the Levitz did the Chapter 11/liquidation dance in 2007. As fascinating as we find this flimsy connection, it’s best left out of the conversation when you interview for Social & Digital Media Account Executive, Senior Account Executive & Account Supervisor Positions at the firm. Spring 2010 Intern info also available.
American Councils for International Education:
- Program Manager, Open World – proficiency in spoken and written Russian required
- Program Manager, Arabic Overseas Flagship Program – Masters degree in Arabic or second language acquisition required
- Internship info – Russian language skills preferred
Multiple chances to join the team doing vital work at Save the Children:
- Admin/Accounting Assistant
- Deputy Director, Saving Newborn Lives
- Program Specialist, Health & Nutrition
- Senior Director, Basic Education
- Specialist, Education in Emergencies
- Admin Coordinator, US Programs
The Marine Corps Scholarship Association wants to put your six-to-eight years relevant experience to the test as Development & Communications Manager. Old Town Alexandria location. Search managed by HR Advisors Group.
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips is putting out the call for a Senior Analyst (scroll down) to provide research and support for their Health Solutions division and DC GR operation. Similar – or perhaps the same – opportunities are listed as available in New York and San Francisco. Also sought: Public Relations Coordinator in DC, NY and/or LA.
Mom’s Organic Market seeks A-players, recycling enthusiasts and own-tire-changers for Branding and Community Outreach Coordinator position. Rockville, MD.
University of Maryland:
- Admin Assistant, University Relations – $30k-$36k – apply by Dec. 1
- Admin Assistant for the Earth System Science Interdisciplinary Center – $28k-$34k – apply by Dec. 1
- Coordinator, Maryland Small Business Development Center
- Program Coordinator (2 positions) for the National Foreign Language Center – $21-$23/hr.
- Sexual Assault Response & Prevention Program DOJ Grant Program Coordinator – one year, grant-funded position – upper $30k to lower $40k – apply by Nov. 25
Architect of the Capitol:
- Web Editor – $60k-$79k – job ID OCER 2009-023 – apply today, Nov. 18
- Administrative Support Assistant – $46k-$59k – job ID HOB 2009-096 R1 – apply by Nov. 20
- Third Assistant, Periodical Press Gallery – $60k – job ID: MG-002-09 – apply today, Nov. 18
- Media Logistics Coordinator – $45k – job ID MG-001-09 – apply by Nov. 20
The American College of Surgeons seek Congressional Affairs Associate for congressional liaison, grassroots activity and coalition work.
Wednesday's job-search resource: the job-rich & robust blog for PR Majors/Faculty at Georgia State University. Great stuff!