- Manager, Federal Fisheries Reform Campaign
- Officer, Campaigns – Pew Center on the States
- Intern – Pew Center on the States
- Officer, Video & Graphic Production
- Admin Assistant – Pew Programs in the Biomedical Sciences – Philadelphia, PA
New-to-newish (in that order) opportunities (probably awesome) with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation – can also search here using DC location or req # noted:
- Senior Policy Officer, Government Affairs (1838BR)
- Program Assistant, Global Health Program (1796BR)
- Program Coordinator, Philanthropic Partnerships Support (1777BR)
- Senior Policy Officer, Federal/US Program (1825BR)
American Association of University Professors – Senior Program Officer, Department of Organizing and Services – one year term – $50k-$55k – Berkley, CA – apply by Dec. 17
The Information Technology Information Council (est. 2006) has new openings for:
- Communications Director
- Innovation Economist (scroll down) – you should have a minimum of a Master’s Degree and ideally a Ph.D. in Public Policy or Economics, ideally with a focus on the economics of growth and/or environmental economics – and, of course, a solid understanding of neo-Schumpertarian economics
- Intern opportunity (even further down) – project to catalog our numerous policy proposals – remotely-based
Professional Services Council – Public Policy/Government Relations Intern
Wolf Trap has a fresh call out for an Assistant, Executive Office, along with mid-Nov listing for a Manager, Interactive Communications. We suggest getting your resume to them quickly, so you can be on staff by International Guitar Night.
Ballot Initiative Strategy Center is seeking a dynam-ovative* and experienced Executive Director to build on self-proclaimed outstanding eleven-year record of advancing progressive policies through ballot initiative campaigns across the country. Resumes due by Dec. 21.
Center for Strategic & International Studies:
- Office Manager, Global Health Center
- Research Assistant – for Scholl Chair for International Business
- Research Intern – Human Rights & Security Initiative
*Dynam-ovative (and dynamovative) = our second contribution (we're also proud of catvocacy) to the lexicon - googlenopes no more!