- Senior Manager of Internal Communications – $55k – create & implement effective communications program and consistent messaging to personnel and core constituents. Five to seven years relevant experience and digital/online and social media skills are among requirements.
- Producer/Editor (Director) – $75k – winning hire will manages global editorial calendar, driving content production needs, and produces multimedia content for Special Olympics communications assets including video profiles, stories and interviews. Seven to ten years experience sought, along with appropriate technical abilities.
The GREENGUARD Environmental Institute is in search mode for a Communications/Media Relations Manager (pdf) to pretty much run the whole show down there in Atlanta, GA.
National Fish & Wildlife Federation – Director of Corporate Relations – essential duty #1: cultivate, solicit and steward current and prospective corporate donors for six and seven figure gifts to support the Foundation's strategic goals, sounds hard – essential duty #9: ability and willingness to travel on short notice, sounds fun!
American Rights at Work – Media Relations Director – $65k-$75k – apply by Dec. 22
Kiplinger Washington Editors think their Online Media Planner and Sales Assistant gig is a great entry-level position for an individual seeking a career in online advertising sales. They are also in the market for an experienced & talented Economics Journalist.
This Staff Assistant position with the Office of Government Ethics would have been a nice fit in yesterday’s Federal Jobs Special. $60k-$95k – job ID: 10-OGE-001P – apply by Dec. 23
The Foreign Policy Association seeks Online Marketing Intern and Video Intern candidates for the New York office. Minimum six month commitment desired; $300/mo. stipend offered
We seldom – never, really – reference accounting-related opportunities here. But, for reasons as unknown to us as they are to you, we bring you Financial Analyst, Grants Program with the Aspen Institute.
Our friends at Talent Market are trying to help the Atlas Economic Research Foundation identify organized, experienced and enthusiastic aspirants for their Director of Development position. Fans of free markets, individual liberty and limited government only, please.
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants seeks a Regional Public Relations Coordinator to support the PR initiatives of our Washington, DC/Northern Virginia-based restaurants and chefs. Kimpton is looking for a bright, creative, energetic and self-motivated aspiring pro for this entry level position. We demand at least a couple free drinks if one of our devotees snags this slot.
Important-sounding jobs with the important-sounding BIO Ventures for Global Health:
- Vice President, Global Health Connect (pdf) – program connecting non‐profit/academic sectors on product development for neglected diseases with the expertise and technology present in biopharmaceutical companies. Ideal candidate for this position is a senior level executive with deep networks in pharma and biotech companies.
- Vice President, Policy & Advocacy (pdf) – seeking significant experience with biotechnology product development in the private or nonprofit sector or a demonstrated understanding of the R&D enterprise and the major players in that arena.
- Intern and other program/admin opportunities also available
New at George Washington University – Assistant Director of Communications for the Columbian College of Arts & Sciences (search posting # 0601582) – $36,372.96 minimum salary offered; don’t accept a penny less than $36,375.
The PR team in Holland & Knight's DC office has an immediate opening for an Intern. Paid position, 20 hr/wk minimum commitment.
Tired of the too-long Baltimore-to-DC commute? You could always reverse direction and head to Lancaster, PA every day as Public Relations Manager with Scheffey Integrated Marketing. They’re looking for candidates with 3-5 years related experience, social media skills, and willingness to work in a Mac OS environment. And we suspect a decent smile for the meet-the-team page would help your chances at least a little.
We're a little bit blocked on job resource of the day ideas just now - anyone care to leave suggestions in the comments section?