Johns Hopkins-affiliated Jhpiego seeks Senior Communications Specialist to develop a communications plan and strategy to promote their Maternal and Child Health Integrated Program. Requirements include at least 4 years’ experience in the communications/PR, along with demonstrated track record of successful event promotion, program coordination, project management and media outreach. Baltimore, MD. Admin and program positions – Baltimore and worldwide – also available.
New vacancies with the American Petroleum Institute:
- Design Associate, Communications – proficiency in a cross-platform Macintosh/PC environment with QuarkXpress, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash; knowledge of design, communications, marketing and branding is essential.
- Director Federal Relations, Tax – minimum of five years of congressional, trade association GR or related experience; significant work with or on congressional tax-writing committees.
- Coordinator, Global Industry Services – proven managerial skills required along with ability to analyze, develop, establish and maintain efficient office workflow and admin processes.
Steps from disparate but DCPA+CJ-approved dining choices Delhi Dhaba and Rays the Steaks. Plus, Galaxy Hut* is just a few blocks further up Wilson! If all that’s not enough for you, PAC Manager with the Associated General Contractors is likely also a fine/rewarding job for candidates familiar with federal election law & how things really get done on Capitol Hill.
Fresh from the US Chamber of Commerce:
MSI brings you multiple Foreign Service Limited positions available in Afghanistan & Pakistan. Previous USAID experience and relevant language skills desired – as well as a good level of physical fitness.
PFLAG seeks Media & Online Strategy Manager is to manage all aspects of online content and strategy, including website, e-newsletters, and social media. Your skill set should include 6 years of professional work specifically developing web and online content, including writing for the web and e-publications.
National Academy for State Health Policy:
- Policy Analyst
- Program Assistant
- Policy Specialist – DC or Portland, ME
- Research Assistant – Portland, ME
Baltimore Leadership School for Young Women Foundation – Director of Development – 4-to-6 years development experience required – Baltimore, MD
- Director of Media Relations – apply by Feb. 2
- Field Organizing Manager – Feb. 2 & Feb. 5 deadlines both currently cited
- Action Campaigner – DC or San Francisco, CA – apply by Feb. 5
- Data Team Fellow – six month term - $10/hr. – apply by Feb. 4
- Government Relations Specialist
- Senior Manager of Communications & Public Relations – $62k-$91k
- Manager of Communications/Public Relations (note: circa Nov. ’09)
Ferrum College seeks resumes for Director of Public Relations slot by Jan. 28. We’ll save you some additional research: 35 miles/one hour’s drive South of Roanoke, Va.
Dept. of the Army – Congressional Affairs Specialist – $72k-$97k – job ID: NEHT10001332D – apply by Feb. 1
Office of the Secretary of the Army – Congressional Liaison Representative – $50k-$115k – job ID: NEHT10007345D – apply by Feb. 4
American Jewish Committee – New York, except as noted:
- Assistant Webmaster
- Director of Regional Office Advancement
- International Human Rights Officer
- Assistant Director – San Francisco, CA
Revenue Watch promotes the responsible management, transparency and citizen engagement for international oil, gas and mineral resources. New York-based, except as noted:
- Senior Communications Officer – apply by Feb. 19
- Admin Associate – apply by Feb. 19
- Middle East/North Africa Regional Coordinator – position to be based in that region – fluency in Arabic required
* You owe us a beer if you snag this job.