Special Olympics North America – Senior Director, Partnerships – search managed by Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group – Feb. 1
Dept. of the Army – Congressional Affairs Specialist – $72k-$97k – job ID: NEHT10001332D – Feb. 1
Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine – Director of Communications – Blacksburg, Va.? – also seen referenced elsewhere with Leesburg, Va. location – resume review starts Feb. 1
Pan American Health Organization – Program Support Specialist – $44k plus adjustment – two year appointment – Spanish language skills required; French/Portuguese helpful – Feb. 2
- Director of Media Relations – Feb. 2
- Field Organizing Manager – Feb. 2 & Feb. 5 deadlines both cited
- Data Team Fellow – six month term - $10/hr. – Feb. 4
- Action Campaigner – DC or San Francisco, CA – Feb. 5
Office of the Secretary of the Army – Congressional Liaison Representative – $50k-$115k – job ID: NEHT10007345D – apply by Feb. 4
Open Society Institute – Program Assistant – Public Health Program/International Harm Reduction Development – New York – Feb. 5
University of Maryland – Coordinator, Senate – Feb. 5
Fundraising opportunities with the Washington National Cathedral – searches managed by DRI Consulting:
Quinn Gillespie & Associates is seeking an Associate to support government relations clients on matters related to energy & the environment.
National Partnership for Women & Families:
- Work/Family Communications Manager – apply by Feb. 15
- Deferred Law Firm Associate Fellowship – salary & benefits to be paid by sponsoring law firm
- Event Internship (leading up to and including late-June event) – apply by Feb. 25
Do you have a passionate interest in Democratic political campaigns and fundraising? [not us, thanks] Are you a self-motivated, high-energy, go-getter [results vary, as they say] who is not afraid of picking up the phone [we’re terrified of anything that allows us to hear disembodied voices] and making calls to brand new candidates and campaigns? [well, we do like making new friends] Those of you with a more affirmative & appropriate set of answers might be interested in Account Executive with NCG Software, or perhaps even one of their technical staff positions.
MAG USA, an affiliate of the Mines Advisory Group is seeking an experienced, creative, and dynamic Marketing Manager, with a proven track record in online and social marketing, to join their tight team. Get your applications to them by Feb. 21. International opportunities (mostly UK) also available. We like their jargon-buster page, and, frankly, we just like these people.
A twitter object lesson for you: LaBrece LLC, a Minneapolis & Madison-located pr/branding group, mentions these less-than-fresh-looking Senior Account Exec/PR Supervisor (Dec.) and Account Assistant (Oct.) jobs on their website – but if your were poking around the twitterverse (we like the tweetgrid search site, ourselves), you would find a much-newer call for an Assistant Account Exec (see Jan. 28) directly from an HR staffer there.
Sill twitting around, we also found a this new Assistant Account Exec opening with Environics PR – apply by Mar. 1. There’s also a previously-found Account Executive, Technology/Telecommunications Practice (scroll down) job there, with a Feb. 15 deadline.
As promised at the end of Friday's edition, here's the most recent quartet from our friends at Staffing Advisors:
- Productions Solutions – Office Manager
- American Moving & Storage Association – Executive Assistant
- Conference of Bank Supervisors – Admin Assistant
- National Council on Aging (more directly below) – Communications Manager
- Web Producer
- Technical Director, Center for Healthy Aging – search managed by Nonprofit HR Solutions
- Director of Operations, Center for Healthy Aging – search managed by Nonprofit HR Solutions
Latest from PBS – which we can see directly across from our lofty perch at DCPA+CJ Worldwide HQ as we type this:
- Manager, Arts Online Initiative – manage the launch of arts-related content on PBS.ORG, including the creation of an enhanced topic page/mini-vertical covering arts & culture; curation and acquisition of arts-related video
- Program Associate, Children’s Programming – media, tv/film production, or journalism experience required
We also found maybe-recent-vintage Executive Assistant and Receptionist jobs via the above-mentioned site
MayaTech Corporation is a consulting and technical services company that provides applied social science research and evaluation and other related services. All of these listings are tagged with Silver Spring, MD and Atlanta, GA locations, except as noted:
- Legislative Research Assistant – Silver Spring only
- Policy Analysts – for their Health Policy and Legislative Analysis & Nano Systems Technologies Applications Centers.
- Public Policy Research Associate
- Social Marketing Specialist
- Multimedia Specialist – web, graphics & film/video skills sought
Elsevier Business Intelligence is seeking a Reporter for its premier trade journals covering over-the-counter drugs, cosmetics, personal-care, food and dietary supplements.
Center for Security Policy – Director of Development – Must have a proven non-profit fundraising record and major gift experience.
Maryland Energy Administration – Program Manager – Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in an energy, technical, environmental field or public policy related field, and at least two years of experience working on relevant issues. Other energy program/admin opportunities available. Annapolis, MD
The Institute for Communitarian Studies at GWU seeks Research & Editorial Assistant to help develop position papers, academic articles and op-eds, and helping to communicate our message to key audiences and the public.
Your job search resources du jour: dueling copy-editor-centric (a good copy editor would probably throw some red ink at that) job boards from: