- Research Analyst, Research and Prospect Development - Office of Advancement
- Assistant Director of Advancement, New York Metro Area – we're not sure about location
- Admin Assistant – for the BMW (!) Center for German and European Studies – they probably won’t give you a shiny M3 ragtop to tool around in, but will compensate you to the tune of $35k-$38k
Virginia Commonwealth University is seeking candidates for these Richmond-based opportunities:
- Communications Specialist for speechwriting duties and other communications support to the President and other VCU executives.
- Executive Director for University Relations – responsible for planning, coordination and management of the university’s and health system’s public relations and strategic communications.
Population Action International:
Washington-DC location of computer maker Lenovo yields Manager, Government Relations, along with marketing opportunities for Federal Account Executive (responsible for World Bank, IFC & IMF accounts) Federal Sales Manager.
- Web Specialist – part-time – solid working knowledge of Photoshop, HTML coding and content management systems required; experience with Blackbaud's Kintera Sphere is a plus, as is a graphic design background.
- Deputy Director, California – variety of admin and fundraising duties noted – location unspecified, perhaps LA
- Policy Advocate, California
- Associate Director, New York – oversee all aspects of the research and policy study work of the New York office of Common Cause – NYC-located
- Outreach & Communications Coordinator, New York
Wal-Mart’s Senior Manager, Political Programs/Corporate Affairs position can be located in Northwest Arkansas or Washington, DC (also Northwest-situated - near Verizon Center, to be exact). Emphasis on PAC fundraising and related activities.
Human Rights Watch:
- US Advocacy Director – apply by Apr. 5
- United Nations Advocacy Director – New York – apply by Mar. 22
- more available – New York, San Francisco, Geneva, Zurich & Moscow
Capitol Hill opportunities: