Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation – note: you can see deadline info here
- Vice President of Marketing (pdf) – May 24
- State Program Manager (pdf) – May 24
- State Program Coordinator (pdf) – May 24
Anxiety Disorders Association of America – Communications Coordinator – May 25
Dept. of Agriculture – Public Affairs Specialist/Speechwriter – $74k-$115k – W-CPAO-2010-0019 – May 26
Arabella Philanthropic Advisors – Associate Director – May 26
Federal Trade Commission – Social Media Specialist - $62k-$81k – job ID: OPA-2010-0006 – May 28
SEIU/Healthcare Pennsylvania – Campaign Communications Specialist – Harrisburg, PA – May 28
Dept. of Health & Human Services – Public Affairs Specialist - $51k-$67k – job ID: HHS-OIG-2010-0128 – May 28
Bread for the World:
Service Employees International Union:
- Senior Policy Analyst – focused on home and community-based long-term care services/senior issues – May 28
- Communications Positions – May 28
- Development Assistant – mid-to-high $30k – San Francisco, CA – May 28
- Program Assistant, Energy – San Francisco, CA – May 28
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation provides HIV prevention, care, and treatment services for women, children, and families in 17 countries around the world – and you should be checking out their jobs below or otherwise participating in this effort:
- Public Policy Officer
- Director, Global Advocacy
- Manager, Website & Digital Strategy
- more program/technical positions available in DC and Africa
Truck Renting & Leasing Association – Senior Vice President of Gov’t Relations – minimum of eight years legislative experience sought
PR. image/branding, media relations, social media, online presence & publications – you’re in charge of it all, according to the detailed description for Vice President, Public Affairs for the American Health Care Association. Good luck!
- Senior Account Exec, Digital Media Relations
- Senior Account Exec, Public Affairs
- Account Supervisor/Writer, Media Relations
- Account Supervisor/Media Relations Specialist – New York
- Vice President, Customer Accounts – Chicago, IL
- Account Exec, Healthcare – Boston, MA
- more available nationwide
Submit by good old print-fold-and-stamp-mail only; faxes and/or emails will not be accepted – well, what else would you expect the National Association of Letter Carriers to say? Director of Communications & Media Relations sought to help keep Saturday delivery alive and more. And did you know that National Dog Bite Prevention week has just ended?
World Bank – Adviser, External Relations & Donor Coordination – responsible for external communications strategy, outreach and rebranding campaign, for the Education for All – Fast Track Initiative with the aim of increasing the visibility of the program, especially in key donor and fund-raising markets – foreign language skills strongly encouraged – apply by June 8
Stanton Communications is casting about for Media Relations Specialists at varying experience levels.
You already spend your Sunday mornings with David Gregory – why not get paid for it as Director of Meet the Press (and other news programming) for NBC Universal? Also available on the peacock team: Content Producer for the WRC side of the operation.
United Nations Foundation – Associate, Pledge Guarantee for Health program – apply by June 1
Democratic political advertising group seeks part-time Intern to help produce web videos, TV/radio ads, and provide general assistance. Video editing, photoshop skills a plus but not required.
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences/Robert Wood Johnson Foundation – Senior Policy Analyst – DC-based – apply by June 17 – can also search here, using position # 50041827. RJWF also seeks an Associate Counsel in Princeton, NJ – JD required, of course – apply by May 28
Your job search widget of the day: the Public Affairs Council job board has been a useful resource since the early days of this blog (Oct 2008, to be precise) - and it appears to be even more robust and full-of-jobs lately.