Georgetown University – Government Outreach Coordinator – Office of Public Interest and Community Service – JD preferred – June 29
US House of Representatives, Office of Publication Services – Web Content Developer – up to $70k – job ID: CLK-003-10 – June 29
Office of National Drug Control Policy – Policy Analyst – $74k-$115k – job ID: ONDCP-10-12-JB-DE – June 29
Office of National Drug Control Policy – Senior Policy Analyst – $105k-$155k – job ID: ONDCP-10-11-JB-DE – June 30
Dept. of Health & Human Services – Public Affairs Specialist - $74k-$115k – job ID: HHS-FDA-02-2010-0163 – June 30
Human Rights Watch:
- Americas/Emergencies Associate – $37k – New York – June 30
- Deputy Program Director – DC, New York, Brussels or Geneva – June 30
- Research Director/Fellow – Governance Studies Program/Center for Technology Innovation – PhD in information technology, political science, government, public policy, or a related discipline required – June 30
- Research Director, Engelberg Center for Healthcare Reform – June 30
- Senior Research Associate, Engelberg Center for Healthcare Reform – June 30
- Staff Assistant, Engelberg Center for Healthcare Reform – $35k-$38k – June 30
- Senior Legislative Advocate – $69k – June 30
- Pension Assistant - $41k – and Pension Processing Clerk – $38k – June 30
United Nations Foundation:
Corporation for National & Community Service – Public Affairs Associate – $42k-$62k – July 1
Ziemba/Waid Public Affairs – Public Affairs Associate – July 1
Center for Global Development – Research Assistant, African Development & the Private Sector – mid $30k – July 1
- Advocacy & Policy Counsel – New York – July 1
- Development Manager, ACLU Foundation of Louisiana – New Orleans, LA – July 2
Nature Conservancy – Conservation Project Information Specialist (scroll back use advanced search/ID 12109) – $35k-$40k – July 2
ARSC Research & Technology Solutions - Web/Social Media Strategist - duties include research/evaluation of new media platforms and services for use by NASA.
Herndon-HQ’d SCORE, a nonprofit dedicated to educating & supporting entrepreneurs and small business, seeks PR & Communications Manager.
Unknown military-oriented nonprofit seeks Webmaster – $68k-$70k – Arlington location – must have experience with SharePoint 07.
Apollo Alliance – promoting investments in green jobs/technologies – San Francisco, CA
Constellation Energy – Director Social Media & Web Engagement (scroll to find, or use advanced search & job # 102357) – Baltimore, MD
GOP political consulting firm Greener & Hook seeks two Interns for, well, intern stuff. $10/hr.
Human Rights Campaign:
- Publications Manager – temporary position, 8-week term
- Workplace Project Coordinator
- Events Manager
- Membership & Community Events Manager
- Associate Director of Online Fundraising & Advocacy
Eurasia Group is the self-assessed world's leading global political risk research and consulting firm – most of these positions can work out of DC or New York; London also a possibility in some cases:
- Associate Director, Government Services
- Analyst, Mexico
- Analyst, Middle East
- Practice Head, Africa
- Practice Head, Middle East
McFadden seeks enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated Communications Officer committed to raising the global awareness of USAID’s Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance.
United Nations Foundation:
- Deputy Executive Director, Communications and Public Affairs – apply by July 6
- Communications Director, Global Health – apply by July 6
American Association for the Advancement of Science:
- Senior Program Associate, Communications & Marketing
- Web Editorial Intern - $14-$16/hr
- Director, Science & Human Rights Program
GuideStar – PR & Social Media Marketing Manager – traditional and emerging direct-to-the-audience vehicles – thought-leadership activities – viral marketing – engage and galvanize our target community – blogger outreach – brand ambassador network – stellar writing and editing skills are a must – Williamsburg, Va.
VSE Corp. – Communications Intern
Center for Strategic & International Studies:
CNN/Time-Warner – HR Coordinator (search DC location or job ID 118106BR)
Life Technologies – Channel Manager, Social Media & Web Content (search req ID 4418BR) – seeking results-driven, innovative thinker with proven in with Web 2.0 channels & great affinity for learning new technologies - Frederick, MD
United Food Commercial Workers International Union is seeking a seeking a Strategic Targeting Coordinator to help implement and maintain a technology program for extensive field voter contacts for an election cycle. Campaign experience in data analysis and strategy, and working knowledge of VAN, Catalyst & Excel programs desired.
Your job-searchers tool o' the day: the job board of the International Association of Business Communicators.