Pew Charitable Trusts:
- Senior Associate, Fiscal Analysis Initiative
- Project Director, Safe Checking for the Electronic Age
- Associate, Planning & Evaluation – Philadelphia, PA
826DC is dedicated to supporting students ages 6-18 with their creative and expository writing skills, and to helping teachers inspire their students to write – seeking Executive Director, as well as Interns – apply by Aug. 6 in the latter case.
Active Minds works to harness the student voice to raise mental health awareness on college campuses – seeking Deputy Executive Director and Interns.
Whimsically-named career-site BridgetBits makes the expansive promise of 100k, Ultra Hip & Green Sales Jobs - like maybe this Public Affairs Account Director spot with Waggener-Edstrom – which sports a later-June vintage on the W-E site.
American Medical Group Association seeks a Legislative Coordinator – responsibilities include admin support duties; editing & publishing a weekly electronic newsletter; lobbying congressional staff & federal agencies; acting as liaison to member committees and external projects; and researching & disseminating healthcare legislative activity to members. Must possess organizational & interpersonal skills and be knowledgeable in MS Office. 1-2 years of Capitol Hill or association experience preferred – Low-mid $40k Send resumes to Melanie Fagen at: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Legislative Coordinator) More info on AMGA here.
- Rep. Kathy Dahlkemper (D-PA) – Intern – available now
- Unknown Maryland Democrat – Intern
- Southern Democrat – Staff Assistant
- Rep. Bruce Braley (D-IA) – Intern
- Manager, Media Relations
- Director, Intellectual Property Coalition Development
- Admin Assistant, Institute for Legal Reform
- Manager, Congressional & Public Affairs – Great Lakes Regional Office – Chicago, IL
American Industrial Hygiene Association – Program Manager, Strategic Communications
EngenderHealth works to improve the health and well-being of people in the poorest communities of the world by sharing expertise in reproductive health and transforming the quality of health care – all of these are located in New York City HQ:
- Development Assistant
- Communications & Marketing Assistant
- Donor Communications Associate
- Copywriter & Social Media Associate
Hope Street Group – nonpartisan nonprofit dedicated to expanding economic opportunity for all Americans – seeks Senior Policy Analyst, Healthcare – 6-month term, more possible – virtual organization: staffers maintain their own workspaces and report to regular staff meetings/conference calls
- Coordinator, Women’s Resource Center – $15-$18/hr – part-time
- Senior Admin Assistant, Office of the Provost – $20-$22/hr – apply by July 19
- Media Assistant – $15-$17/hr – apply by July 23
- Student Admin Assistant – $10/hr – part-time
Office of the Chief of Naval Operations – Legislative Policy Advisor – $123k-$155k – job ID: NW0-0301-15-4B696449-DE – apply by July 28
Tax Analysts touts their location in a spacious office building located midway between the East and West Falls Church Metro stops – does that mean it’s close to both, or close to neither?
Mystery boutique healthcare firm seeks Senior Health Policy Analyst – candidates must have min. 5 years demonstrated experience in the Medicare & Medicaid programs, including regulatory analysis, advocacy, and development of policy documents.
Best wishes for a great mid-Summer (and mid-simmer, for that matter) weekend from your favorite™ public affairs & communications jobs resource.