Don't forget the Partnership for Public Service Eighth Annual Public Service Career and Internship Fair – TODAY, July 14 – 3:00-7:00 p.m. – National Building Museum in Washington, D.C.
The Organization for International Investment – representing the interests of U.S. subsidiaries of companies based abroad – seeks Intern w/ interest in tax, investment & trade policy. Excellent writing & research skills are musts.
United Nations Foundation – Director, Corporate Relations – minimum of 10 years fundraising experience required – sample responsibility: Cultivate relationships with program officers and decision-makers; manage strategy for all solicitations; and actively solicit and negotiate gifts – apply by July 22
Arabella Philanthropic Advisors:
- Executive Assistant to the Managing Director – apply today, July 14
- Managing Director, Arabella Foundation Management – apply by July 20
- Mid-Atlantic Managing Director – apply by July 20
- Foundation Management Assistant – apply by July 30
- Associate Director of Foundation Management
Eastern Shore Land Conservancy seeks Projects Manager (pdf) responsible for the overall launching and coordination of the new Community Projects Initiative – Queenstown, MD
Your less-clever friends (admit it, some of the gang are on the wrong end of the smarts curve) will have a good time coming up with allegedly-funny acronym solutions related to your new employer, LM&O Advertising:
Razoo is a web platform seeking to empower everyday donors to change the world through giving to charities and changemakers – we think razoo would serve as a good Americanization for the vuvuzela:CureSearch for Children’s Cancer (aka National Childhood Cancer Foundation)—a $58 million non-profit organization— supports the work of the Children’s Oncology Group, the world’s leading cooperative cancer research organization that treats children with cancer at children’s and university hospitals and cancer centers across North America and across the globe. We’d sure like to help them find a really great Vice President of Communications.
Mystery financial services company is looking for a Senior Legislative and Industry Affairs Professional with experience in housing finance policy.
Get ready to squint – more with the small-font fans at the World Bank:
- Communications Associate – apply by July 20
- Senior Public Sector Specialist – StAR anti-corruption program – Masters or equivalent in law, public admin or related field; at least 8 years experience working on legal dimensions of anti-corruption programs, including experience in public prosecution services, economic crimes, corruption, asset recovery & intl. legal cooperation – apply by July 23
- Country Relations Officer, Global Environmental Facility – Master's degree in econ, enviro policy, law, intl. relations or related areas & min. of 5 years of relevant experience – apply by Aug. 11
Your job-search resource is replaced today with 60 Smart Health Hacks for Desk Dwellers - a comprehensive listing of tips and strategies to raise energy, improve mood and feel a little (or maybe a lot) better every day. Well worth reading/printing/saving and sharing.