You may recall our earlier cheerful flackery for top-notch German language instruction and cultural offerings at the Goethe Institute – here's a reminder that fall classes start in mid-September – along with a new season of art, photo and film happenings at their Gallery Place/Chinatown HQ.
766) American Art Therapy Association – Director, National Policy Agenda
767) American Bird Conservancy – Development Officer – apply by Sept. 3
768-769) American Farm Bureau Federation:
American Public University System – Senior Copywriter – Manassas, Va.
771-777) American University:
- Admissions Counselor - $19/hr
- Customer Relations Representative - $19/hr
- Fulfillment Assistant - $12/hr – part-time
- Senior Admin Assistant, Literature Dept. – $15-$16/hr.
- Program Coordinator, Int'l Multicultural Institute - $22-$24/hr – apply by Sept. 3
- Staff Assistant, Dept. of Govt/School of Public Affairs – $18-$19/hr.
- Program Coordinator – $45k-$47k – for annual Inter-American Human Rights Moot Court Competition, under the umbrella of the Academy on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
- Director of Outreach – apply by Aug. 30
- Outreach Programs Manager
- Manager, Foundation & Corporate Relations
782) Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services – Public Affairs Specialist - $89k-$115k – job ID: HHS-CM-OEA-2010-0059 – apply by Sept. 8
783) Center for Science in the Public Interest – Director, National Project on America’s Food System
784) Choice Hotels – Project Manager, Legislative Affairs
785) DC Dept. of Health – Public Affairs Specialist – $62k-$79k – apply by Aug. 30
786-787) Dept. of Defense:
- Community Affairs Assistant - $42k-$54k – job ID: WHS-10-3854-GW – apply by Aug. 31
- Congressional Affairs Specialist - $102k-$136k – job ID: GS-0301-14 – apply by Sept. 20
789-793) Golin Harris (scroll back – all of these posted between 8/20 & 8/24):
- Senior Research Analyst – KRC Research
- Senior Research Professional – KRC Research
- Senior Account Exec, Energy & Environment
- Event Coordinator – temporary position
- other opportunities available in major cities
795) HMCW – Legislative Assistant – acronym probably = Health & Medicine Counsel of Washington
796) Heart Rhythm Society – Corporate Relations Coordinator
797) Hill & Knowlton – Internship – $15/hr. – Chicago, IL – apply by Sept. 8
798) Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts – Artistic Coordinator & Executive Assistant – upper $30k
799-800) Maslansky Luntz + Partners:
ONE Campaign – Senior US Marketing Officer
802-803) Qorvis Communications (we'll have some additional opportunities w/ Qorvis tomorrow, 8/28)
Smithsonian Institution – Staff Assistant - $51k-$81k – job ID: 10R-MP-296349A-DEU-SIL – apply by Sept. 7
805) United Health Group – Senior Director of Government Relations Communications
Bonus coverage – more new opportunities tomorrow from your favorite™ public affairs & communications jobs resource.