American Council for Trustees & Alumni – Program Officer for Media & Senior Researcher – Sept. 27 – search managed by Talent Market
Boeing – Communications Specialist – Renton, WA – Sept. 27
Greenpeace – Global Warming Campaign Director – Sept. 27
National Education Association – Admin Assistant – $38k-$64k – six month term – Sept. 27
Office of the House CAO – Admin Specialist, House Recording Studio – $47k – Sept. 27
United Nations Foundation – Senior Associate, Development – Sept. 28
Nature Conservancy (search by job # or scroll back):
- Philanthropy Systems Specialist (12419) – database/admin & accounting position – FASB knowledge desired – Sept. 28
- Climate Change Marketing Manager (12405) – Oct. 1
- Deputy Director of Philanthropy (12375) – San Francisco, CA – Oct. 1
Cultural Tourism DC – Director of Development (pdf) – high $60k salary – Sept. 30 deadline noted here
Dept. of Labor – Writer/Editor – $89k-$115k – job ID: DE-10-ETA-251 – Sept. 30
Earth Day Network – Foundation Relations Manager – Sept. 30
Human Rights Watch – Media Director – DC or New York – Sept. 30
Indian Health Service – Legislative Analyst – $105k-$136k job ID: IHS-10-095[R] – Sept. 30
Professional Staff Congress/CUNY – Communications Administrator – $74k-$105k – New York – Sept. 30
SEIU – Campaign Field Coordinator – Sept. 30
Union of Concerned Scientists – Program Associate, Executive Office – Cambridge, MA – Sept. 30
- Web Editor – Sept. 30
- Vice President of Communications – Chattahoochee Chapter, Columbus, GA – Oct. 1
American Jewish World Service – Program Associate, Community Engagement – New York – Oct. 1
American Veterinary Medical Association – Assistant Director, Governmental Relations – Oct. 1
Child Fund International – Director, External Relations – Oct. 1
Environics Communications – Account Exec & Account Supervisor, Health Sciences (scroll down) – Oct. 1
George Mason University – Assistant Director, Athletic Communications – $34k – Oct. 1
George Washington University – Marketing Coordinator (search job #0602164 or scroll back) – possibly for GW’s Graduate School of Political Management (GSPM) – Oct. 1
Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility – Communications Manager – bilingual English/Spanish a must – Oct. 1
Open Society Institute – Program Associate, Education and Youth Development & Criminal and Juvenile Justice – Baltimore, MD – Oct. 1
Society for the Arts in Healthcare – Director of Development – Oct. 1
Smithsonian Institution – Government Relations Specialist, Science Programs - $105k-$136k – job ID: 10A-RM-296411-TRF-OGR – apply by Oct. 12
We’re confused. If this anonymous New York-based concern is really looking to hire the BEST Copywriter IN THE CITY OF NEW YORK, shouldn’t they be offering more than a contract-status opportunity? Search managed by Onward Search.
American Hospital Association:
Thompson Reuters has a spot open for a Senior Politics & Economic Policy Correspondent (search job ID NEW00001737 or DC location) – multiple research-oriented positions also recently posted (again, search ID or DC location):
- Senior Research Analyst, Healthcare Cost & Utilization (RES00000401) – DC, Cambridge, MA or Santa Barbara, CA
- Research Manager, Healthcare Cost & Utilization (RES0000040) – DC, Cambridge, MA or Santa Barbara, CA
- Senior Health Researcher, Health Services (RES00000383) – DC or Cambridge, MA
- Research Assistant - Behavioral Health & Quality Research (RES00000382) – DC or Cambridge, MA
- Analyst, Research and Strategic Intelligence (PRO00003709)
- Researcher (RES00000397)
Apollo Alliance – Senior Policy Associate – labor organization promoting green energy and related employment – San Francisco, CA – apply by Oct. 4
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond – Richmond, Va.
- Communications & Customer Relations Specialist – $54k-$67k - apply today, Sept. 27
- Corporate Communications Director - $118k-$148k – apply by Oct. 12
AeA, ITAA, GEIA and CSIA: we barely knew ye – this acronym collection has apparently merged to form TechAmerica to deliver a stronger voice & better resources to support technology industry. You can still get in on the fun as Senior Vice President, Commercial Policy & Government Affairs.
George Washington University (search by job # or scroll to find):
- Executive Assistant, GWSB (0602191) – GW School of Business, maybe? – also appears related to development/fundraising
- Senior Associate Director, Major Gifts (0602176)
- Alumni Consultant, School of Public Health (0602179)
- Associate Director of Development, GW Libraries (0602180)
Mystery nonprofit seeks entry-level Project Assistant for floating admin position. Temp-to-hire opportunity starts off at $14/hr, but could pay $35k if they deem you worthy of full employ. Search managed by Contact1.
Latest with Conservation International:
- Assistant, Graphic Design
- Associate, Development
- Manager, Operations & Finance for mktg/comm division and Finance Associate positions also available
The Faith & Politics Institute, a nonpartisan interfaith organization providing much-needed occasions for moral reflection and spiritual community to political leaders since 1991, seeks a new President (pdf) with relevant leadership experience and keen political instinct. Transition Guides leads the search.
Refine core messages, write lots of copy, manage online/web assets, handle meeting related PR, and much, much more as Associate Director, Public Relations for the Society of Nuclear Medicine. 6–10 years PR experience required.
Our British Embassy pals seek part-time, job-sharing Recruiter to join their HR team. Apply by Oct. 1 and maybe you’ll get to sort through their Spring 2011 Intern applications, which are due in by Oct. 29.
CQ-Roll Call Group seeks Staff Writer, Lobbying to cover the lobbying community and K Street connections to Capitol Hill.
Humane Society – Mobile Communications Manager – low-to-high $40k – several other relevant jobs/internships available
Unknown employer – Communications Director/Consultant – 12-month contract position - search managed by SPARKS
Monday’s search resource: in addition to LinkedIn’s main job board, there are also job postings in many of the sub groups there – such as the US Government Affairs & Public Affairs Group or the Public Relations & Communications Professionals group.