Biotechnology Industry Organization:
- Director, Reimbursement & Health Policy
- Marketing Manager, International – Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese or French language skills would be a major plus
- Marketing Coordinator
- more available
- Business Development Coordinator (21816)
- Business Development Manager (21805)
- Public Relations Manager ( 21793) – San Francisco, CA
- more business development and admin opportunities available in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, & Palo Alto
- Staff Assistant, Engelberg Center for Health Care Reform – $35k-$38k
- Website Coordinator – global economy & economic development
It looks like Mirant Energy will send their next Director of External Relations hire where the action is – to wit: primary focus would be on building local relationships in communities where we have assets – like maybe just down the river in Alexandria. But, while the location is otherwise unspecified, individuals with this experience in the Los Angeles Basin and its environs will be given priority consideration.
The Council of the Americas seeks a seasoned Corporate Relations Manager for the New York office. Fluency in Spanish required; Portuguese a plus. Internships of uncertain vintages shown for DC, New York & Miami.
Like a billion (okay, a few dozen) opportunities shown available nation- and world-wide with Living Social – including this sampling from many jobs shown with the DC outpost:
The Fund for American Studies – Online Communications Coordinator
Healthy Teen Network – Policy & Advocacy Coordinator – Baltimore, MD – apply by Nov. 5
New (since 10/14) with National Public Radio:
- Legislative Assistant
- Deputy Program Director, Impact of Government
- Senior Project Manager, Impact of Government
Imaginova – proud publishers of Space News – seeks Social Media Coordinator
Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies is seeking an experienced and dynamic President & CEO – and scroll down for Intern info.
We’ve previously worked with some of the very sharp folks behind Purple Strategies – and can strongly recommend that you consider their Public Opinion Research Analyst post if you have at least 2 years opinion research experience in political, issue advocacy or corporate arena.
American Waterways Operators – the national trade association representing tugboat, towboat, and barge operators – seeks Vice President to helm Pacific Region office, advocating for members before federal and state regulatory agencies and legislatures – exact location not referenced, extensive travel anticipated, apply by Nov. 1.
Powell-Tate – Director, Digital Public Affairs – 4-6 years digital communications experience required, along with social media and issue advocacy background.
Your job search resource of the day – higher-education jobs via the Council for Advancement & Support of Higher Education job board – and here's a link directly to job-search there.