Airlines Reporting Corporation describes their outfit thusly: a technology solutions company providing transaction settlement and data information services. Airlines, travel agencies, Corporate Travel Departments, railroads, and other travel suppliers process more than $80 billion annually through ARC's world-class settlement system – making it the financial backbone of travel distribution. All sounds pretty important to us, as does their Director, Public Relations position.
The University of California seeks more support in DC in these first two slots, and we've thrown a Cali-based opportunity, too - search by job # or scroll to find:
- Legislative Director, Research (20100280) - $73k-$103k - apply by Nov. 5
- Director, Energy, National Security & Environmental Affairs (20100224) - $97k-$136k - apply by Nov. 5
- Communications Coordinator (20100038) - $66k-$93k - Oakland, CA
The Advisory Board – Online Content Associate
- Digital Producer
- Digital Art Director
- Executive Vice President, Healthcare Communications with their Feinstein Kean Healthcare affiliate – Edison, NJ
- more digital group opportunities in New York recently added
Dept. of Energy – New Media Specialist - $51k-$81k – job ID: HQ-10-DE-01-PA-00008 – apply by Oct. 15
Treasury Dept. – New Media Manager – $89k-$136k – job ID: 10-DO-747-FXP – apply by Oct. 8
The DC Volunteer Lawyers Project is seeking an energetic, motivated, and entrepreneurial Development Director – apply by Oct. 11
General Contractors Association of New York seek DMWBE Policy Director – previous experience in drafting and reviewing legislation and knowledge of federal, state and local DMWBE* policies is required – New York – search managed by JDG Associates
American Cancer Society – Senior Specialist, State Campaigns
We (probably naively) think it would be pretty great to work for a kind of legendary company like U.S. Steel. It even has U.S. in the name! Prove us right or wrong as Government Affairs Research Analyst.
Library of Congress:
- Specialist in Healthcare Financing & Insurance – $123k-$155k – job ID: 100199 – apply by Nov. 1
- Analyst in Healthcare Financing & Insurance – $105k-$136k – job ID: 100198 – apply by Nov. 1
- Analyst in Healthcare Financing & Insurance – $62k-$81k – job ID: 100197 – apply by Nov. 2
- Specialist on Congress & the Legislative Process – $123k-$155k – job ID: 100196 – apply by Nov. 5
The Washington Campus, a non-profit, non-partisan consortium of 17 US business schools, is seeking an energetic, highly capable President & CEO hire. Your first order of business, of course, will be to hire DCPA+CJ staff for alumni networking/career consulting work.
DC Alliance of Youth Advocates – Executive Director (pdf) – search managed by Transition Guides
- Rep. Melvin Watt (D-NC) – District Liaison – Charlotte, NC – apply by Oct. 8
- Rocky Mountain Democrat – Legislative Assistant
- Senate Employment Bulletin
BIPAC is seeking a college student as Intern to help with political work in run-up to 2010 elections in November, which translates to available immediately (and apply right this second).
United Way seeks Senior Associate to support the President and Chief of Staff – apply by Oct. 15
* We'd normally translate this acronym for you - but if you don't know what it is already, you're probably not qualified, anyhow.