Our friends at Talent Market can help you get out of DC:
- Foundation for Economic Education – Director of K-12 Outreach – Atlanta, GA
- Show Me Institute – Senior Editor – St. Louis, MO
- Admin Coordinator, Center for Global Peace
- Director of Regional Advancement – $75k-$80k
- Associate Director of Development, Kogod School of Business – $55k-$60k
- Athletic Development Assistant
Conservation International – Coordinator, Public Funding – this position will track and maintain all donor information in Raiser's Edge database and will be responsible for the integrity of the public funding data to ensure the team's compliance with institutional policy.
Program & Communications Associate post with the Marion I. & Henry J. Knott Foundation – Baltimore, MD – apply by Nov. 26
Greater Baltimore Medical Center Healthcare – Vice President of Development/Foundation President (pdf) – Baltimore, MD – search managed by Freeman Philanthropic Services – apply by Nov. 24
Application deadline is Nov. 15 for Jan.-May Internship opportunities with the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies – the internship does not require specialized expertise in the nonproliferation field, but candidates should be highly motivated, have the ability to work independently, and be interested in and knowledgeable about foreign affairs.
- Rural Midwest House Democrat – Legislative Director
- Senior Texas Democrat – Legislative Assistant
- Office of the CAO – Photographer/Lab Tech – temporary position – apply by Nov. 11
- Office of the CAO – Teacher Aide, House Child Care Center - $26k – apply by Nov. 11
The College Board, a national not-for-profit association of schools, colleges and universities founded to aid the transition of students from secondary school to higher education, seeks DC-based Executive Director of Policy Research for its Advocacy & Policy Center. Isaacson, Miller is running the search. Project Manager, Advocacy position is available in the New York office.
The American Petroleum Council is looking to exile someone to the heartland as Executive Director, Indiana Petroleum Council – we’re guessing Indianapolis, specifically. Ten + years of experience in government relations, state government or with a major trade association required.
The College of American Pathologists seeks Assistant Director, Public Health and Scientific Affairs with an advanced degree in Public Health, Health Policy/Public Policy or similar relevant area, plus a minimum of 5 years experience in policy analysis in health policy legislation and regulations, as well as significant prior experience with health IT policy.
The University of Maryland seeks a Director of Development, New York Region to bring in cash for the Smith School of Business – experience in a business school setting and/or New York work experience are preferred – apply by Nov. 13 – can also search here, using position # 110828 – location uncertain, at least by our reading.
Council on Foreign Relations – Research Associate, Asia – New York
Latest from the Pew Charitable Trusts:
- Officer, Government Relations – Pew Health Group
- Associate, Cultural Data Project – Philadelphia, PA
- Manager, Forage Fish Conservation Initiative – Portland, OR
- Senior Associate, European Marine Program – Brussels