The Digital Marketing Specialist for the American Institutes for Research will be tasked with promoting, assessing and improving web site visibility & usage through innovative Internet Marketing, SEO, SEM and social media marketing methods and techniques.
This Director of Legislative Affairs posting with Americans United for the Separation of Church & State appears to be itself separated from their regular run of job listings. Your faith in the first link could bring in $135k-$156k per annum on your own personal collection plate.
Discovery Communications – Editor for their HowStuffWorks.com operation – Atlanta, GA
Truman National Security Project:
- Deputy Director of Development
- Director of Advocacy Communications
- Director, Truman Partnership – DC or Los Angeles, CA
What’s new at the Pew Charitable Trusts?
- Admin Assistant, Pew Environment Group
- Communications Officer, Health Impact Project
- Senior Officer, Medical Safety Portfolio
- Senior Associate, Pacific Forage Fish Campaign – Portland, OR
United Nations Foundation:
- Executive Assistant to the Vice President, Energy & Climate – apply by Nov. 25
- Admin Assistant, Women & Population – apply by Nov. 25
National Institutes of Health – Legislative Liaison – $105k-$136k – job ID: HHS/NIH-2011-0329 – apply by Nov. 26
Several opportunities with the bright people at Atlantic Media, publishers of the venerable Atlantic and essential National Journal magazines:
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- Executive Editor for NextGov.com
- Festivals Project Manager
- Staff Correspondent, Government Executive
- Communications Director – New York
- Internships/Fellowships along with admin/business development opportunities also available
Facebook – Corporate Communications Manager – Palo Alto, CA – a previously mentioned Associate Manager, Policy Communications gig in DC is also shown still available.
For your Tuesday search resource, we welcome a new (at least to us) player to the field: Non-Profit Management Jobs.