- Video Editor – $50k-$55k
- Assistant Director, Washington Public Policy Research Institute – apply by Dec. 21
- Assistant Account Exec and Executive Assistant – Seattle, WA
- Assistant Account Exec and Account Coordinator – Portland, OR
Brustein & Manasevit seeks a Legislative Director with understanding of federal education law and policy and connections in the education policy community in DC, and nationwide.
Recent opportunities with Chemonics, an international development consulting company:
- Manager, Asia Region – DC-based – apply today, Dec. 17
- Director of External Relations – apply by Dec. 27
- Manager of Corporate Communications – apply by Dec. 27
- Writer/Editor – apply by Dec. 31
- admin/finance positions also available (scroll down)
The Aga Khan Foundation is an international development organization committed to alleviating poverty, hunger, disease and illiteracy, primarily in Africa and Asia – Communications Assistant – apply by Jan. 3
Jaffe PR – a communications firm working exclusively for law firms and legal associations – is looking to hire a Senior Media Relations Professional with a minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience – location flexible; DC, New York, Chicago, Houston or Los Angeles preferred.
Dept. of Energy – Content Operations Supervisor – $105k-$136k – responsible for leading a team of writers, editors, and graphic designers to manage web, print, and intranet content and ensure brand consistency in all of EIA's products – job ID: HQ-11-DE-19-EI-00192 – apply by Dec. 20
For your far-flung Friday (and fundraising profession) needs, search under development category or use requisition # for these recent offerings from the University of Chicago:
- Associate Director of Donor Relations (086215)
- Assistant Director, Annual Giving (086138)
- Development Associate, Physical Sciences (086111)
- Associate Director, Direct Response (086115)
- available under communications category – Junior Graphic Designer (086168) and Editor/Sr. Editor, Booth School of Business (086142)
New York or Miami – that’s your choice as Director, Media & Digital Strategy for Bacardi USA – Korn/Ferry helms the search
NBC Universal – Director of Communications, Oxygen Network – New York
GE seeks Government Relations Leader for their energy business operations in what looks to us as a sales-meets-lobbying position – prior experience working on government affairs and industry-related issues, ideally in national government (or international organizations) as well as in the private sector is preferred.
Discovery Communications – Producer – min. of four years experience writing and producing promotion and marketing projects for broadcast or cable television. Hands-on experience with Final Cut is a plus.
Walker Marchant provides nothing more than title for these opportunities with their corporate communications cabal: Senior Vice President – Vice President – but we found a little more on Intern opportunities there.
We'll leave you with today's prophetic title track from the Long Ryders ... along a Happy Friday from your favorite™ public affairs and communications jobs resource!