The National Building Museum seeks Senior Graphic Designer as well as a Visitor Services Representatives (scroll down) for their LEGO® Architecture: Towering Ambition exhibit. As for the Marketing & Communications Associate (scroll down) position, it may be still active, but it’s been available for at least a month. And speaking of towering ambition, this might be a nice Christmas gift for all ages and ego-levels.
Experience with transportation, construction, or architecture is preferred – but not required – for part-time Legislative Assistant post with the Design-Build Institute
What rises to the surface when you drill down into the communications & external affairs category (or search by req ID) for BP?
- Senior Director, US Government Affairs (16160BR) – apply by Dec. 11
- Government & Public Affairs Director, Remediation Management (16302BR) – Houston, TX – apply by Dec. 4
- Government & Public Affairs Director, North American Gas (16508BR) – Houston, TX – apply by Dec. 11
- Government & Public Affairs Director, San Juan Team (16503BR) – Durango, CO – apply by Dec. 17
National Association of State & Territorial AIDS Directors – Intern, Government Relations (pdf) – $13/hr
Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism seeks an accomplished Videographer (scroll down) with experience in public affairs, business or science journalism to join their DC-based operation – apply by Jan. 3
International Action specializes in distributing chlorinating technology throughout Haiti - Journalism Intern
Alliance for Justice:
Communications Director for Save Our Wild Salmon – $40k-$50k
New with the National Association of Realtors since we last checked in:
Government Affairs Specialist with the National Fire Protection Association.
- Staff Assistant, Engelberg Center on Healthcare Reform – $35k-$38k – apply by Dec. 31
- Research Assistant, Engelberg Center on Healthcare Reform – $41k-$42k – apply by Dec. 31
- Gift & Database Coordinator – apply by Dec. 31
- Multimedia Communications Assistant - $10-$15/hr - part-time - apply by Dec. 15
- Admin Assistant, Dept. of Performing Arts - $16/hr - part-time
For your Friday communications resource, keep tabs on newly-formed firms, roster moves and other news about the DC PR industry at Potomac Flacks - they also regularly bring you neat jobs like Director of Corporate Communications for the 49ers.
We hope all your ambitions - towering and simple alike - are well-served this weekend. Happy Friday from your favorite™ public affairs and communications jobs resource!