- Director of External Relations – Dec. 27
- Manager of Corporate Communications – Dec. 27
- Writer/Editor – Dec. 31
- North American Conservation Director (12711) – Dec. 27
- Senior Policy Advisor, Water Resources/Army Corps of Engineers (12692) – Dec. 31
U.S. Lacrosse – Director, Women's Lacrosse – Baltimore, MD – Dec. 30
British Embassy – Admin & Public Affairs Coordinator, Northern Ireland Bureau – $38k – Dec. 31
Brookings Institution - note: according to their main careers page, Brookings’s on-line job application system will undergo scheduled maintenance, effective December 30, 2010 through January 3, 2011. During this time, we will not be able to accept applications.
- Project Manager, Engelberg Center for Healthcare Reform – $50k-$52k – Dec. 31
- Staff Assistant, Engelberg Center on Healthcare Reform – $35k-$38k – Dec. 31
- Research Assistant, Engelberg Center on Healthcare Reform – $41k-$42k – Dec. 31
- Gift & Database Coordinator – Dec. 31
Florida Education Association – Director of Communications (pdf) – $123k – Tallahassee, FL – Dec. 31
Handicap International – Director of Development – $55k-$75k – Dec. 31
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation – Director of Policy Outreach & Public Affairs – DC or Princeton, NJ – Dec. 31
CACI seeks Senior Congressional Affairs Specialist to liaise between the House of Representatives, Senate, and JIEDDO. Experience in briefing senior military leaders and Congressional Members is part of their wish list for the position.
It’s sensible that an employer asks that candidates possess a personal political philosophy compatible with the organization’s mission and public policy objectives – but that requirement lacks meaningful context (and really doesn’t help you out) if it’s a mystery organization like this one seeking Press Intern and Policy Research Intern candidates.
Here’s what's new in the DC precincts of Fleishman-Hillard since we last checked in on them:
- Web Analyst
- Executive Assistant
- Communications Counselor and Managing Supervisor for their healthcare-focused Togo Run affiliate
- Manager of Email Marketing
- Programs & Research Assistant, China – DC-based – verbal and written Mandarin Chinese language skills preferred
- Manager, Corporate Relations
- Executive Vice President for the Global Intellectual Property Center
- Executive Director, NW Regional Office – Seattle, WA
- Communications Coordinator – fluency in Spanish required
- Grassroots Marketing Coordinator – $24k-$26k – fluency in Spanish preferred
- Operations Intern
National Federation of Independent Business:
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration – Legislative Affairs Specialist – $62k-$97k – job ID: SO-LA-2011-0003 – apply by Jan. 4
Chesapeake Bay Foundation:
- Grants Accountant – two-year term – apply by Dec. 30
- Donor Communications Manager (scroll down) – apply by Jan. 10
- Program Associate, Executive Education
- Policy/Research Assistant, Metropolitan Policy Program – apply by Jan. 22
- Associate Vice President for Development – apply by Feb. 25
Marginally-anonymous (we’re guessing the fl06 in the email address means something) conservative senior member of Congress seeks experienced Executive Assistant.
Crosby Marketing Communications seeks Account Director/Account Supervisor staffers to manage large government, healthcare and social marketing campaigns – offices in DC and Annapolis, MD.
- Online Outreach Associate – apply by Jan. 5
- Advocate – high-level of French language capability required – knowledge of Swahili, Arabic or Spanish desired – apply by Jan. 17
- Director of Policy & Advocacy – working knowledge of another language of value to the agency’s overseas work, such as French, Spanish or Arabic, is advantageous – apply by Jan. 17
- Foundations Manager – currently notes a Jan. 20, 2010 application deadline – but maybe the year is a typo.
- Government Affairs & Community Relations Coordinator – may also work out of Voorhees, NJ office, it appears
- Associate Director, Corporate & Foundation Relations
- Development Writer
- Government Affairs Intern – current undergrads only
The Gephardt Group (yes, that Gephardt) seeks Executive Assistant of the hardworking & energetic variety.
For your Monday resource – the internationally-focused and super-comprehensive Public Affairs World website is a must-see source for lobbying/PR info from abroad.