Bipartisan Policy Center:
Brookings Institution – Admin Coordinator, Executive Education – $42k-$45k – Jan. 31
Carnegie Endowment for International Peace:
- Program Manager, Russia & Eurasia – proficiency in Russian preferred – Jan. 31
- Research Intern, Turkey – fluency in Turkish required – Jan. 31
Dept. of Defense – Visual Information Specialist – $62k-$81k – job ID: OSD-11-424737 – Jan. 31
East-West Center – Foundation Director – Honolulu, HI – Jan. 31
Maryland Public Service Commission – Communications Director/Public Affairs Officer – Jan. 31
Nature Conservancy – Deputy Director of Philanthropy, Virginia (use advanced search & job #12563, or scroll back) – Charlottesville, Va. – Jan. 31
United States Student Association – Alumni & Development Director – $34k – Jan. 31
The Fund for Children – Public Relations Manager (pdf) – Feb. 1
Union of Concerned Scientists – Press Secretary – Feb. 1
Alice Ferguson Foundation – Development Associate – $25k – Feb. 2
Accordia Global Health Foundation – Program Director, Nigeria – Abuja, Nigeria – Feb. 4
Environmental Law Institute – Special Event Manager – Feb. 4
The Graduate School – Marketing Specialist – $45k-$63k – Feb. 4
Human Rights First – Senior Associate, Crimes Against Humanity – Feb. 4
Wildlife Alliance – Development & Communications Assistant – Feb. 4
RESULTS Education Fund – Senior Development Officer – Feb. 5
We really don’t fly a lot these days – so air-travel related jobs still seem glamorous and exciting to us – even something like Director, Regulatory Affairs for the Association of American Airport Executives.
The Association for Career & Technical Education seeks Webmaster with minimum of two years experience managing web content and publishing required; Ektron CMS experience a plus. Location near King St. Metro and proximity to the original Hard Time Café, plus $48-$52k promised.
American Petroleum Institute:
Campaign for Youth Justice:
Social Security Works – Communications Director
It’s off to Rochester, MN and the Mayo Clinic for some lucky candidate with extensive government relations and healthcare related experience – Division Chair, Government Relations.
Americans for Prosperity Foundation – Foundation Relations Manager – search managed by Talent Market
- Office of the Clerk – Budget & Projects Administrator – to $101k
- Midwest Republican – Intern
- House Ethics Committee – Attorney
- Midwestern Democrat – Press Secretary
- Admin Assistant, Energy Access – apply by Feb. 9
- Admin Assistant, Public Affairs – apply by Feb. 9
- Associate, Executive Office – apply by Feb. 9
- Manager, UNA Education Programs – apply by Feb. 11
- Major Gifts Officer, Nothing but Nets & Global Partnerships – apply by Feb. 11
The National Association of Broadcasters seeks Executive Assistant in their communications department.
How about a job with Atlantic Media – proud publishers of actually profitable magazines:
- Communications Director
- Associate Editor, Atlantic Culture Channel
- Events Coordinator, National Journal
- Executive Editor, Atlantic Wire
- Editor, Hotline
- Staff Writer, Economics
- sales, marketing, admin & production opportunities
Goodwill Industries – Government Relations Assistant – part-time
Well-established (but anonymous) national non-profit offers $30k-$40k, attractive fringe package and Fairfax location to Grant Writer candidates.
The Daughters of the American Revolution seek Development Director to join them at their picturesque offices.
Monday's resource is the job board of the Chronicle of Philanthropy.