Professional society for interior designers seeks a proactive PR Professional with 4-6 years experience responsible for creating and executing a national communications strategy including new and traditional media that supports marketing and branding initiatives aimed at achieving society goals, while ensuring a consistent message, and strengthening their position in the design community.
Institute for the Study of War:
- Research Analyst, Afghanistan Project – relevant undergrad/grad degree and Farsi, Dari, Pashto, or Urdu language skills desired – apply by Mar. 6
- Research Analyst, Iraq Project - appropriate academic background and Arabic language skills required – apply by Mar. 6
- Executive Assistant
- Intern opportunities - apply by Apr. 15
Perhaps Manhattan (NY, not KS) is more your style – so we bring you the Manhattan Institute’s Medicaid Policy Analyst position – position may be part- or full-time – and, you could work from the NYC office or your basement in Falls Church, Frederick or Fort Lauderdale, it seems. This flexible search managed by Talent Market. Also available: Director, Center for State & Local Leadership (scroll down) – New York.
US Lacrosse – Associate Director, Marketing & Public Relations – Baltimore, MD
The America’s Future Foundation style themselves as the premier national non-profit network of young conservative and libertarian leaders – currently seeking a new Executive Director of the dedicated, energetic & passionate sort to help them prove it.
Pew Charitable Trusts:
- Admin Assistant, Government Relations
- Admin Assistant, Philanthropic Partnership Group
- Senior Associate, Legal Affairs & General Counsel – JD required
- Senior Associate, Federal Fisheries Project – Philadelphia, PA
The National Retail Federation is seeking a senior level executive to perform a dual role as a Senior Vice President Communities & Networks & Executive Director for their shop.org operation. Successful candidate will have a minimum 10 years of professional experience at the senior management level, with strong experience in external relations and community programs.
Pan American Development Foundation – Director of Public Affairs & Communications – fluency in Spanish required, French helpful
Masters degree in mathematics education or a closely related field is required; doctorate in mathematics education is preferred for Associate Executive Director for Publications with the big brains at the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
We’ve been fascinated by far-off Madagascar ever since first saw it on the old Risk board – World Wildlife Fund – Program Officer, Africa & Madagascar – DC-based – part-time – French language skills would be an asset.
The National Environmental Education Foundation – Outreach Coordinator for their Earth Gauge® weather/environment information service – The ideal candidate will have a degree in Meteorology, Geography, Environmental Studies or related field and some nonprofit experience – apply by Mar. 16
- Online Journalist/Blogger, WAMU – covering race/class issues – part-time – $25/hr
- Director of Web Communications – apply by Mar. 9
- Marketing Account Manager/Executive, Office of Enrollment
- Marketing Account Manager/Executive, Office of Alumni Relations