The Human Rights Campaign seeks Website Redesign Project Director to manage site redesign and ensure a successful integration of current existing sites and content as well. In this role, he/she will be the chief point of contact with an outside web redesign firm and the main point of contact internally, managing the process to completion. This is a six-month temporary position.
Proof Integrated Communications, a subsidiary of Burson-Marsteller, has an immediate opening for a Digital Public Affairs Intern – paid position. The ideal candidate is an undergraduate junior, senior or recent graduate with a passion for social media and an understanding of how digital strategy can strengthen an overall communications plan.
Speaking of Burson-Masteller, we bring you this get-out-of-town Public Relations Manager, Technology Practice post in San Francisco, Chicago, New York, or Boston.
The Atlantic Council of the US seeks a talented and extroverted cyber policy expert to serve as the Director of the recently established (and unquestionably bad-ass sounding) Cyber Statecraft Initiative. Also available:
- Director, International Security Program
- Assistant Director, Dinu Patriciu Eurasia Center – Russian, Turkish, or other Eurasian language skills desirable
- Assistant Director, Transatlantic Relations Program
Digital/online design group Siteworx seeks Public Relations Intern – sharp outfit, from our own personal (pre-DCPA+CJ) experience.
United Nations Foundation:
- Admin Assistant, Nothing but Nets – apply by Mar. 16
- Advocacy Manager, Global Vaccines Campaign – apply by Mar. 21
- Associate Director, Outreach & Events – mHealth Alliance – apply by Mar. 21
Government contractor/consultant RGS seeks Senior Communications Specialist to provide public affairs support for a Navy technology program. DoD-related communications experience sought.
Ogilvy PR – Account Director, Business Solutions Group (search DC location or req ID 230BR)
Pew Charitable Trusts:
- Associate, Philanthropic Partnership Group
- Senior Associate, Government Relations – Pew Center on the States
- Manager, Global Ocean Legacy – fluency in French desirable – London, UK
American University – Admin Coordinator, Center for Latin American & Latino Studies – $36k-$43k – Spanish fluency required
We close with two more opportunities to join our pals, the Brits – the British Embassy seeks a Head Chef – your resume should be accompanied by creative menus for
- hors d’oeuvres for an evening reception for 250
- formal dinner for 120, four courses to include cheese
- formal dinner for 12
- 3 course business lunch for 20
- ladies’ lunch for 8
- family supper for 6
Your Friday resource is of the intern-centric variety: Urban Interns provides intern, freelance & temp opportunities and some form of resume-posting for internship seekers – it is free to job/internship seekers, although it looks like you have to sign up to see listings.