International strategic communications firm Brown Lloyd James seeks Account Exec – 1-3 years experience required; foreign language skills a plus – salary in the low $30k range.
Council of State Governments:
March of Dimes has a fresh (4/21) call for a Manager of Public Affairs & Communications with speechwriting and media relations experience.
International Peace Institute – New York:
Association for Financial Professionals, the self-assessed leading resource for finance professionals nationwide, seeks a Government Relations Administrator to provide admin & programmatic support for their Public Policy division.
Meanwhile, in Charlottesville, Va., the CFA Institute – branded as the world’s largest association of investment professionals – is in the market for an Online Marketing Specialist – minimum 2-3 years experience in online marketing, communications, public relations, or media required.
Did you know that public charter schools now enroll approximately 39% of all D.C. public school students? Friends of Choice in Urban Schools seeks a passionate charter school advocate to serve as Grassroots Organizer.
Opportunities to join the pro-Israel, pro-peace advocates at J Street:
- Vice President of Communications (pdf) – apply by Apr. 30
- New Media Director (pdf) – apply by Apr. 30
- Press Secretary (pdf)
Management Systems International is seeking short and long-term senior level Communications Specialists for work on overseas field projects in a number of developing countries – a minimum of 10 years in development communications, journalism, marketing or related field required.
Hanley Wood seeks Web Producer to work on their EcoHome Magazine and Residential Architect sites.
- Communications Coordinator – focus on social media & corporate social responsibility duties
- Project Coordinator, Marketing
- Digital Media Marketing Manager – can work from DC-area, Atlanta, New York, or Chicago
- Director, Social Media – Chicago, IL
Arlington County Government:
- Communications Specialist, Human Resources Dept. – $47k-$97k – apply by Apr. 28 (moved back from previously-noted Apr. 21 deadline, we think)
- Web Editor – part-time – $19-$32/hr – managing ArlingtonArts.org and Artisphere sites – apply by Apr. 28
- Communications Specialist, Dept. of Environmental Services – $47k-$77k – apply by May 5
- International Development Program Associate – low $30k
- AU/NTL Program Manager - $46k-$51k – more on AU/NTL
- Multimedia Consultant/Trainer and Junior Multimedia Consultant/Trainer and Senior Multimedia Consultant/Trainer – part-time – $14-$18/hr
Opportunities at the steps-to-King-St.-Metro offices of National Arts Strategies:
Press Assistant post with an unknown GOP Senator – apply by Apr. 29 – and leave you with these additional pathways to Hill employment & intern-ment: Senate Employment Bulletin – Hill Zoo – Cloture Club – and, of course, your favorite™ public affairs & communications jobs resource (Wednesdays, usually).