And yes, we’re happy for Will & Kate, too – as are your future colleagues at the British Embassy, especially those who are already into their third celebratory Mimosa this morning. Manager, Cultural Relations & Networks – $60k – apply by May 2
Current opportunities with M+R Strategic Services – a public affairs firm supporting the public interest nonprofit sector:
- Communications Account Exec – DC-based – seeking candidates w/ two to three years of communications experience; prior PR agency, consulting or other client-facing experience strongly preferred
- Online Associate – DC, Boston or New York
- Nonprofit Web Developer – looking for temporary and permanent hires – DC, Boston or New York
- Vice President, Online – evaluate & direct online communications programs/activities for nonprofit clients
Opportunities with Eagle Publishing, home of subtle political discourse (scroll down to find):
Vice President for Communications with Grinnell College – Isaacson, Miller leads the search.
ACA–the Association of Credit & Collections Professionals:
- Director, Political & Legislative Grassroots – DC or Minneapolis, MN
- Admin Assistant
- Federal Government Affairs Summer Internship – apply today, Apr. 29
OMB Watch – raking muck and shining a bright light in dark corners since 1983:
Education for Employment works to create job opportunities for unemployed youth in the Middle East and North Africa via professional & technical training that leads to career-building jobs. Scroll down to find DC-based Manager of Development (apply my May 18) position and Intern info – also seeking in-region Senior Country Manager candidates.
Amgen – Senior Manager, Corporate Affairs (search using keyword 9463BR) – Berlin, Germany – and, yes, job description is completely in the crisp & enduring language of Goethe.
The IJIS Institute represents companies who collaborate with local, state, tribal, and federal agencies to provide technical assistance, training, and support services for information exchange and technology initiatives – seeking Communications Specialist – Ashburn, Va. location – and, no, we don’t know what the formatting test entails.
American Council on Education – Building Concierge – which basically sounds like receptionist at the elevator bank, who doesn’t have to answer phones – living the dream, you’ll be.
Happy Friday from DCPA+CJ! We'll be toasting Will & Kate (and Ryan) and watching the Caps at our usual spot. We hope your weekend gets off to a good start, too.