CommunicationWorks – a full-service public affairs firm that specializes in promoting policy and programs for improvement in the areas of education, youth, and civil rights – seeks Public Relations Associate – knowledge of K-12 and higher education issues, policy, and trends a plus
The Truman National Security Project recruits, trains and positions future progressive leaders in the national security arena – you can get involved in the effort as a Summer Veterans Organizer working to educate and mobilize like-minded veterans and military families – seeking candidates to work in the field in Virginia, Ohio, Missouri and North Carolina – apply by June 8
The Partnership for 21st Century Skills will grant you the important-sounding Director of Strategic Initiatives (pdf) title, plus $85k-$95 per annum, if you have the requisite mix of experience in education, public policy and grant writing they seek.
Also from the important-title department: Director, Worldwide Public Relations with MicroStrategy
Montgomery County Public Schools – Director, Public Information & Web Services (search job # 11001TZ) – responsible for overseeing media relations and web communications and planning and implementing two-way internal and external communications for the 16th largest school system in the country – apply by June 16.
Nuclear Energy Institute:
National Recreation & Park Association – Senior PR/Communications Manager – $70k-$75k – bonus coverage: we also found this Events Specialist position with the Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority – $42k-$47k – via the NRPA job board.
American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists – Web Content Manager (pdf) – apply by July 2 – sorry, no samples
- New Media Support Specialist
- New Media Art Specialist
- Communications Coordinator
- Government Relations Operations Manager – apply by June 30
- multiple communications opportunities (scroll down) available in the Los Angeles, CA office
Our friends at Ketchum are recruiting for a new Vice President, New Business Development.
World Cocoa Foundation:
- Education Associate (pdf) – upper $30k – apply by June 18
- Communications Manager (pdf) – up to $50k – apply by June 22
Pew Charitable Trusts:
- Admin Assistant, Health Impact Project
- Development Director, Pew Center on the States
- Development Director, Pew Health Group
- Manager, Global Tuna Conservation Campaign – location unspecified
- Associate, Philanthropic Partnership Group
- Senior Associate, Public Safety Performance Project
- Coordinator, Women’s Resource Center – part-time – $15/hr
- Senior News Editor, WAMU – $55k-$66k – apply by June 15
The Princeton, NJ-based Robert Wood Johnson Foundation seeks Executive Assistant to to VP of HR/Admin (apply by June 30) and also has opportunities in research and program management in the healthcare and public health field.
Architect of the Capitol – Senior Communications Specialist – $89k-$136k – job ID: PPM-2011-102 – apply by June 24
Best weekend wishes from your favorite™
public affairs jobs resource.
public affairs jobs resource.