BlueGreen Alliance – Deputy Director of Communications – Sept. 19
Dept. of Health & Human Services – Legislative Analyst – $89k-$115k – job ID: PH-KDG-11-527142 – Sept. 19
George Mason University
- Communications Specialist, Career Services – part-time – Sept. 19
- Communications & Marketing Officer, University Libraries (search position # FA42Bz) – Sept. 21
- Major Gifts Manager (39284) – Conshohocken, PA – Sept. 19
- Web Producer (39294) – part-time – Sept. 20
- Associate Director, Media Relations (39287) – Sept. 21
- Senior Creative Manager (39289) – Sept. 23
DoT/Federal Highway Administration – Director, Office of Legislative Affairs and Policy Communications – $119k-$172k – job ID: FHWA.SES-2011-0003 – Sept. 23
Geological Society of America – Director for Geoscience Policy – Sept. 23
National Hispanic Caucus of State Legislators – Executive Director (pdf) – fluency in Spanish a must – Sept. 23
Refugees International – Events Coordinator – Sept. 23
Shell – Senior Advisor, Federal Government Relations (scroll to find – or use ctrl-f federal) – Sept. 23 – alternate shortcut here
United Way – Manager, Public Policy – Sept. 23
Carefirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield – Senior Communications Representative – (search Public/ Commun/ Govt Relations category) – $49k-$61k – Baltimore, MD – Sept. 24
National Geospatial Intelligence Agency – Public Affairs Officer – $89k-$143k – part-time (unspecified how/if status effects salary) – job ID: 20112542 – apply by Sept. 30
Would you decamp to Princeton, NJ to be Vice President of Communications (pdf) for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation? You have until Sept. 30 to decide – search managed by the Explore Company.
Honda seeks Chief Analyst, Government Relations to monitor, analyze and communicate to company stakeholders about relevant regulatory issues, and to coordinate advocacy efforts with trade associations and directly lobby legislators and staff.
GE would like to identify a Government Relations Leader with a minimum of 10 years of experience with health care, trade and tax legislation issues.
Dept. of Labor – Public Affairs Specialist – $105k-$155k – job ID: DE-11-HRC-OPA-323 – apply by Sept. 21
Unknown Jewish group, possibly Veteran-related – Programs & PR Coordinator
Americans for Prosperity Foundation – searches managed by Talent Market:
Grammy Foundation (as in,what do the Beatles, Bob Newhart and the Starland Vocal Band have in common?) seeks Executive Assistant, Industry & Advocacy Relations.
American Immigration Lawyers Association – Grassroots Advocate – your back ground should include 3-5 years of experience as a grassroots organizer including proven effectiveness utilizing web-based tools to develop, implement and manage grassroots campaigns.
Blogger/Digital Media Strategist – National Association of Manufacturing – requires experience in managing multiple digital channels, such as websites, search engines, social media, blogs, display ads, webcasting emails and mobile.
George Washington University:
- Associate Director of Media Relations, Business School
- Executive Director of Communications, School of Public Health & Health Sciences
University of Virginia – Charlottesville, Va.
American Society of Military Comptrollers seeks Communications Manager handle a wide variety of communications/PR duties, including the production of our favorite new read: Armed Forces Comptroller – apply by Oct. 14
Bread for the World:
- Director of Organizing and Grassroots Capacity Building – search managed by the Explore Company
- Art Simon Fellow, Government Relations – apply by Sept. 23
East West Institute:
- Academic Consultant – pro bono/unpaid postion
- Communications Assistant – New York
- Vice President, Economic Security Initiative – New York
- Development Intern – New York
- Senior Director, Partnerships – development/fundraising position – second language skills, preferably in French, German, Italian, Arabic, Japanese, or Mandarin highly desirable
- Intern, Immigration & Integration Program
- Policy Analyst, Global Security – DC or Cambridge, MA – apply by Oct. 14
- Web Content Manager – temporary position – Cambridge, MA – apply by Sept. 26
- Development Officer – Cambridge, MA – search managed by Lindauer Searches