Extensive speechwriting experience, top-notch editorial & proofreading skills and familiarity with real estate finance industry/financial services issues and practices may qualify you for Manager of Public Affairs & Speechwriter post with the Mortgage Bankers Association.
The U.S. Energy Information Administration is recruiting for a Communications Manager to lead a team of professionals to promote and increase access to EIA products and services along with external & internal communications activities – $105k-$136k- job ID: HQ-12-CAT-08-EI-00323 – apply by Dec. 12
The Financial Services Institute is in search mode for an Online Communications Manager (pdf) with 2-5 years of relevant experience and demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of a digitally-driven issue campaign.
- Public Relations Manager – temporary/part-time
- Library Circulation Specialist – $18-$19/hr
- Employer Relations Coordinator – $43k-$46k – apply by Dec. 16
We have it on good authority that the National Academy of Elder Care Attorneys is still looking for candidates for this Member Services Coordinator post – 3-5 years experience and rigorous attention to detail desired – mid $30kPew Charitable Trusts:
- Research Associate, Center on the States
- Senior Officer, Reforming Industrial Animal Agriculture
- Communications Officer, Environment Group – and another listing by that title – an here’s a third one
- Senior Associate, Children’s Dental Campaign
- Admin Assistant, Philadelphia Culture Program – Philadelphia, PA
- Admin Assistant, Environment Group – Seattle, WA
The BOSS Group appears to have some opportunity available with mystery employer(s) in need of Copywriter(s).
National Gay & Lesbian Task Force – Policy Institute Intern – stipend/transportation expenses covered – apply by Jan 1
If url-string number sequence is an accurate guide, this Chicago-based Account Exec, Digital position is the latest opportunity with Edelman PR.
But we’re not so sure of the various vintages of these opportunities with the American Heart Association:
- Government Relations Manager
- Senior Director of Development/Social Events
- Director of Development, HeartWalk – Baltimore, MD
- Director of Workplace Giving – Glen Allen, Va.
World Wildlife Fund:
- Senior Admin Assistant, Market Transformation
- Manager, Partner Marketing
- Regional Communications Specialist, Latin American & Caribbean Program – DC based – Spanish language skills are, quite naturally, a must
For your far-flung Friday desires, how about shipping up to Boston with Cone PR?
- Senior Account Exec, Brand Marketing Group
- Account Director/VP, Corporate Responsibility
- Assistant Account Exec, Corporate Responsibility
- New Media Specialist
- Director of Government Relations
- Online Fundraising Coordinator
- Communications Associate - bilingual w/ Spanish required
- additional editorial/fundraising positions available
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Major Gifts Coordinator
- Director of Government Relations
- Senior Vice President, Public Affairs
- Vice President – Dallas, TX
- Senior Account Exec – New York
- Marketing Coordinator – East Rutherford, NJ – for what it’s worth, we have fond memories of Wee Willie’s Bar & Grill in nearby Lyndhurst
Fast-paced & anonymous Fortune 500 media and communications company seeks Government Affairs Exec Assistant on temp-to-hire basis, starting off at $20-$22/hr – search managed by the Midtown Group
Finally, we leave you with a pair of Friday enlightenments & amusements:
- Eric Woodard wants you to be a great intern – and to read his book on the subject: Your Last Day of School - 56 Ways You Can Be a Great Intern & Turn Your Internship Into a Job.
- Reminder: your Friday plans should include a stop by the Hard Rock Cafe to catch the Justin Trawick Group – no cover charge and drink specials compliments of the Absolut Concert Series.