Chlopak, Leonard, Schechter & Associates is looking to hire an energetic, hardworking Associate – entry-level position, but candidates should ideally have internship experience in journalism, public relations, public affairs or politics.
LIFT addresses poverty/inequality issues and helps individuals find jobs, secure safe and stable housing, public benefits and tax credits, and services like childcare and healthcare. The group seeks a dynamic, driven, and broadly talented Director of Communications to spotlight and support these essential works.
The University of Virginia seeks Web & Multimedia Graphics Designer with significant video skills to help develop content for the UVa Medical School - $38k-$57k – Charlottesville, Va.
- Director of Development – for athletics & recreation – $85k-$90k
- Strategic Program & Events Coordinator, School of Communication – $20-$21/hr
- Web Assistant – part-time – $15-$16/hr
American Institutes for Research:
Millenium Challenge Corp. – Public Affairs Assistant – $48k-$75k – job ID: MCC-542151-11-006-CPA-DE – apply by Oct. 4
University of Maryland/University College (scroll to find or use job # in keyword box):
- Director of Communications, Office of Information Technology (003826) – not an IT/tech position
- Web Communications Writer/Editor (003811)
- Assistant Vice President, Government Relations (003760)
- Vice President for Communications (003546)
- Director of Development, Lawyers Have Heart 10K Race
- Director of Development, Go Red for Women – Baltimore, MD
- Executive Director & VP of Development – Richmond, Va.
United Nations Foundation – Intern, Health Unbound/MHealth Alliance – $10/hr – apply today, Sept. 30
Mystery Dupont Circle nonprofit – Exec Office & Communications Assistant – low-mid $40k
The American Farm Bureau Federation seeks Director, Congressional Relations – 3-5 years public policy/agriculture experience sought
Non-profit trade association focused on the advancement of roadway safety is seeking a Government Relations Assistant to support GR Director and Associate Director in an administrative capacity. Currently a part-time post – full time a possibility down the road (ha!).
American Hospital Association – Director, Political Action – 5-7 years work experience in fundraising and legislative/political affairs desired.
More Oktoberfests for you:
- Capitol Lounge – Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Capitol Hill, DC
- Ft. Belvoir – Sept. 30-Oct. 2 – Fairfax, Va.
- Germantown – Oct. 1 – Germantown, MD
- Vienna/Tysons – Oct. 1 – Vienna, Va.
- Capitol Ale House – Oct. 1 – Richmond, Va.
- Frederick – Oct. 1-2 – Frederick, MD
- West Annapolis – Oct. 2 – West Annapolis, MD
- Old Europe – through October – Glover Park, DC