Looking for the usual Monday selection of previously-noted opportunities closing this week? We posted them on Sunday.
Let's kick of your Monday job-search with a fresh (or perhaps recently updated) Communications Associate opportunity with the American Physical Therapy Association – 1-3 years of experience in an association environment and strong news writing & copywriting skills among items that should be on resume
The American College of Radiology seeks an experienced association manager to serve as the Executive Director for the Society of Breast Imaging, a subspecialty radiology society of the Reston-based organization.
Hill & Knowlton Strategies seeks to banish a Vice President, Public Affairs to the forbidding steppes of unspecified Alberta (Edmonton, Calgary, Moose Portage? Who cares; you wouldn’t last a week in the Great White North). How about Senior Vice President & U.S. Media/Health Team Leader in Los Angeles, instead? Yeah, we thought so.
- Executive Director, ACLU of the National Capitol Area – apply by Mar. 3
Fiscal Policy Analyst – DC or New York – apply by Feb. 1
- Individual Giving Coordinator – New York
- Communications Associate – $40k – New York
- Development Associate, ACLU of Connecticut – Hartford, CT
District of Columbia Charter School Board – Director of Communications
Citigroup – Social Media Manager – (search by location or use job # 2001961) – New YorkOpen Society Institute
- Program Assistant, Latin American Program – fluency in Spanish required – apply by Feb. 10
- Program Officer, Latin American Program – fluency in Spanish required – apply by Feb. 17
- Senior Communications Coordinator – New York – apply by Feb. 17 – several more research, program, admin & Intern opportunities are available in New York
- Intern, Central Eurasia/Middle East North Africa Regional Policy Initiative – Dari, Pashto, Urdu or Arabic language skills a plus – apply by Feb. 3
American College of Emergency Physicians
- Congressional & Political Affairs Assistant
- Development Manager, Emergency Medicine Foundation – Irving, TX (we think)
Mystery international law firm seeks experienced Legislative Librarian for 3-4 month assignment – search managed by CORESTAFF Services.
Montgomery County seeks Director, Office of Legislative Oversight (pdf) to lead program evaluations, fiscal analyses, audits and policy research projects – experience in the design, conduct, writing and presentation of reports on complex policy issues is among MoCo’s requirements for the position – salary range starts at $140k – apply by Mar. 9
Northop Grumman – PAC Manager
Olgoonik Development – Policy Liaison/NATO – requires knowledge of the NATO and G-8 geo-political environment and a broad understanding of relevant U.S. foreign policy objectives – Chicago in May sounds OK to us
Supermarket colossus Ahold (Giant, Martin’s, Stop n’ Shop, Peapod and many more in Euro-land) seeks Landover-based Director of Government Affairs, and also shows identically-titled posts available in Carlisle, PA and Quincy, MA – Feb. 3 application deadline for all
Women’s Media Center
Public Relations Senior Associate post with Ernst & Young – DC, Cleveland, OH, or Secaucus, NJ
National Credit Union Administration – Public Affairs Specialist – $107k-$178k – job ID: PACA-12-DEU-191MB – apply by Feb. 3
George Washington University
Restore America’s Estuaries – Government Relations Director
Virginia Association of Realtors – Political Field Representative, SW Virginia – field-based position – apply by Feb. 17