Novozymes offers a range biotech products/solutions for agriculture, bioenergy, biopharma, food and beverages, household care, leather, pulp and paper, textiles, and wastewater fields – Senior Public Affairs Manager
- Manager of Web Communications
- Director of Regional Advancement – $75k-$80k
- Producer, Diane Rehm Show/WAMU 88.5 – part-time – $25-$30/hr.
- Senior Editor for The Current – mid $60k
Microsoft – Director of Regulatory Affairs – 10 years senior level industry and/or government experience related to the technology industry required
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Director of Grassroots Advocacy
- Vice President, Communications (search NYC lcation or use IRC1333 in keyword box) – New York
The National Opinion Research Center, an affiliate of the big brains at the University of Chicago, seeks Bethesda-based Public Affairs Manager to create and maintain an ongoing external public affairs strategy and promote NORC’s work and experts in general and niche media, as well as at professional meetings and conferences.
Pew Charitable Trusts
The transportation demand management researchers and clarions at Mobility Lab seek Communications Specialist with experience in creating and posting content to WordPress and social media channels.Discovery Communications
- Programming Assistant
- Manager, Corporate Relations – duties include serving as the external main point of contact on all CSR partnerships and nonprofit inquiries and managing the company’s overall charitable giving systems.
- Senior Writer/Producer – conceive, write and produce high profile TV campaigns creative for marketing dept. that help drive ratings while maintaining Discovery’s brand and campaign message.
- Junior Publicist – Los Angeles, CA
Hispanic Association of Colleges & Universities – Internships – apply by Mar. 30
Foreign Agricultural Service – Public Affairs Specialist – $51k-$97k – job ID: UF-613596-AY – apply by Mar. 16
Unknown Democrat media placement company seeks smart, organized Assistant Media Buyer for the campaign season through January 2013 – political, campaign, or legislative experience is required, with prior political media or finance experience an advantage
Bread for the World
APCO Worldwide – Crisis/Litigation Communications Manager – 4-6 years of journalism or media relations experience required, preferably in an agency setting.
Tate, Inc. – Senior Communications & Public Affairs Specialist – military/DoD-related public affairs experience required
Best wishes for a pleasant Friday and a fine weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.