Graduate Management Admissions Council – Writer/Editor – at least 5-7 years of experience in journalism, publications, or PR required.
You can get involved in the essential work of USAID’s Maternal and Child Health Integrated Program as a Global Health Communications Intern and gain terrific experience in health/development communications, including event planning, media relations, social media, etc. – apply online or send resume/cover letter to lgustafson [at] jhpiego.net
Discovery Communications – Social Media Coordinator – sounds awesome
- Project Coordinator, Law School – $35k-$40k
- Events Coordinator, School of International Services – low to mid $40k – apply by Mar. 5
- Director of Development for Athletics & Recreation – $85k-$90k
Enthusiastic, motivated go-getter type sought for Social Media Intern post at self-assessed lively DC-based mobile security startup Gryphn.
Award-winning author, speaker and national nonprofit organization founder seeks what is billed as Publicist/PR Specialist – but booker might be a more accurate title.
- Associate and Senior Associate – Clean Energy Group
- Research Associate and Research Associate again, and Senior Research Associate – America’s Cities
- Manager, States’ Healthcare Project
- Associate, International Arctic Program – Bellingham, WA
Search DC location for two Director of Federal Affairs posts and Director, State Affairs with nationwide hospital consulting group Premier, Inc.
Dept. of Defense/OIG Office – Communications Student Career Experience Program/Intern – for current students; may lead to full employment – $30k-$51k – job ID: IG-061-12-EX – apply by Mar. 8
- Reunion Giving Reporting Specialist – $29k-$45k
- Intern, Center for Politics – $12/hr – apply by Mar. 29
Airlines for America …
Universal Air Travel Program, we see an opportunity for a Communications Coordinator (pdf) with 3-5 years communications/PR experience – familiarity with corporate credit card/air travel business preferred
Account Exec/Senior Account Exec and Advertising Manager opportunities available with online fundraising, advocacy & advertising group Donordigital
USDA/ Food Safety and Inspection Service – Director, Congressional & Public Affairs Office – $123k-$155k – job ID: W-CPAO-2012-0007 – apply by Mar. 15
We’re not sure how we missed this Online Communications Specialist/Social Media opportunity with the Brookings Institution the first time around, but it’s still pretty fresh.
U.S. Lacrosse – Director of Chapter Development – Baltimore, MD
University of Maryland – Development Coordinator, Athletics
Shuttleworth for Congress (for Virginia’s 8th district, D) seeks Fundraising Coordinator – that’s Shuttleworth, not Shuttlesworth.