Mathematica Policy Research seeks Manager of Public Affairs for broad set of communications and outreach functions designed to increase their visibility and influence among policymakers, journalists, relevant social media commentators, and other stakeholders.
University of Virginia – Senior Annual Giving Data Analyst – successful candidate will utilize their highly developed statistical analysis skills to help develop fact-based, results-oriented direct response fundraising strategies – $46k-$80k – Charlottesville, Va.
- Illinois Republican – Legislative Assistant
- Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-OH) – Press Secretary
- Rep. Allyson Schwartz (D-PA) – Health Policy Intern
Americans for the Arts – State & Local Government Affairs Coordinator – at least three years of prior government affairs or association experience required, although graduate study may qualify as substitute.
The National Community Tax Coalition seeks Government Relations Consultant to assist with its nonpartisan, nonprofit mission of strengthening the financial security of low- and moderate-income, working families. Six month term; $20k
Immigration Equality provides legal aid services and advocates for LGBT & HIV-positive immigrants and their families
- Policy Director
- Communications & Operations Coordinator
- Technology Coordinator and Operations/Accounting Assistant (part-time) sought for New York office
Bureau of International Labor Affairs – Public Affairs Specialist – web/digital communications focus – $74k-$97k – job ID: DE-12-HRC-ILAB-132 – apply by May 10
- Exec Assistant – temporary, 4+ month term – apply by Apr. 27
- Business Development Executive, Northern Ireland Bureau – $47k for 28 hr/wk – apply by May 31
Multiple Intern opportunities recently added with the Aspen Institute. Also available: research-oriented positions.
We (and you, perhaps) wish we’d sounded the alarm a little sooner for this nearly month-old Digital Media & Content Manager post at the International Association of Fire Chiefs.
College of William & Mary – Williamsburg, Va. (scroll to find or use position #)
- Assistant Sports Information Director (FP185L) – entry level salary noted – apply by May 3
- Executive Director of Prospect Development & Information Strategy (FP212L) – for development/fundraising purposes – apply by Apr. 29
- Lead Annual Gift Officer (FP215L & FP176L) – apply by Aug. 6 (?)
- additional development/fundraising related opportunities available
AABB (formerly the American Association of Blood Banks) seeks Senior Communications Manager to focus on the cellular therapy specialty.
National Park & Recreation Association
- Marketing & Communications Coordinator – $35k-$39k – described as entry level
- Development Manager – $50k-$55k
- Database Intern – $7/hr – GIS software experience helpful
National Council of Teachers of Mathematics – Communications Coordinator – your CV should include 3-5 years experience in association, nonprofit, or business communications
The title is Communications Coordinator, but this unknown employer appears to covet document formatting, editing and Adobe Professional skills above all else – search managed by Princeton Information.