The Virginia Association of Realtors seeks Creative Manager to oversee design and production of wide range of internal & external communications products/channels – Richmond, Va.
The Startup America Partnership seeks Communications Manager with 3-5 years of communications/PR /marketing experience, as well as social media, event planning and some online/graphics skills.
Porter Novelli seeks Senior Account Exec to join their public affairs practice –3-5 years experience required, preferably in Capitol Hill, campaign, advocacy or PR agency environment.
South Asian Americans Leading Together seeks Policy Director (scroll down) with law or public policy degree (J.D. or M.P.P.) and at least 5-7 years of policy advocacy, legislative, or government affairs experience required; background in immigration and/or civil rights policy strongly preferred – apply by Apr. 30
The National Coalition for Asian Pacific Americans
- Community Development Director of Administration and Operations – substantial experience with nonprofit organizational operations and fiscal management, grants administration, and staff supervision required – apply by Apr. 11
- Program Director (pdf) –policy analysis and nonprofit sector experience preferred
Our friends at the Chesapeake Bay Foundation seek Front End Developer with substantial web development & related IT experience – Annapolis, MD – apply by Apr. 13
The super-smart crew at the Center for Applied Linguistics seeks web-design-savvy Intern to support their Language Policy Research Network this summer – experience w/ Dreamweaver a must – $15/hr
It’s not as lucrative as Newt’s $25k-a-month “historian” gig for Freddie Mac, but we still think Historian for the State Department at a $62k-$81k annual pay grade sounds pretty sweet – apply by Apr. 16
Lots of new finds with the Pew Charitable Trusts
- Senior Associate, Pew Home Visiting Campaign
- Staff Writer for Stateline
- Project Manager, Campaign on Human Health & Industrial Farming
- Research Manager, State’s Public Sector Retirement Systems
- Director, State’s Public Sector Retirement Systems
- scroll down to find multiple opportunities for Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, State’s Public Sector Retirement Systems
- Associate, Planning & Evaluation
- Admin Assistant, Government Relations
- Senior Associate, Juvenile Research/Public Safety Performance Project
- Communications Officer, Environment Group – Boston, MA
We lived in beautiful Monterey, CA from age 2 to 3, and don’t remember a thing – so we’re already jealous of whoever fills this Writer/Editor post there with the U.S. Navy – and the notion that flying in rotary winged or fixed wing aircraft, or traveling including on board Naval vessels in an official capacity, is a possibility with this position just makes it more appealing. $56k-$73k – apply by Apr. 9
Democratic/progressive-leaning communications outfit Anne Lewis Strategies seeks Online Communications Intern
The family-viewing gatekeepers at Common Sense Media seek DC-based Vice President of Policy & Strategy as well as a Development Officer (New York) and Development Officer (Los Angeles). Not big fans of Wild Things 2 there, but are admirers of Where the Wild Things Are; we’re disappointed that Something Wild was not assessed.
We’ve previously referenced this fine-sounding Public Relations/Marketing Manager post with Arlington County in support of their Economic Development unit and related entities; seems like an attractive opportunity – your compensation will likely start in the middle ground of $56k-$103k salary range noted.
Georgetown University seeks Protestant Program Coordinator – $38k-$40k – coursework in religious studies and event planning/admin experience helpful
Our first ever North Dakota-based opportunity! Global development group FHI 360 seeks Succeed 2020 Liaison/Media Relations Specialist to be based in the Peace Garden/Flickertail/Rough Rider State
Institute for Palestinian Studies – Communications Coordinator – knowledge of Arabic is preferred but not necessary – apply by Apr. 15
BP – Director of International Affairs – duties include maintaining communications with regional businesses as well as policy centers in London, Brussels, Berlin, Moscow and Beijing and presumable racking up of incredible frequent flyer mileage – apply by Apr. 29