The Seattle-based International Association for the Study of Pain is relocating to DC by the end of 2012, and they’re already looking for local staff to work from home/Starbucks/whatever until the 15th & H space is ready – Web & Social Media Manager (apply by July 9) and Meeting Manager currently sought.
Fresh searches for a leading strategic communications/PR firm managed by Brainstorm Creative Resources:
- Art Director – $70k-$110k – traditional/print & web
- Interactive Creative Producer – $75k-$90k – 5+ years of significant experience in interactive creative campaign development required
- Project Manager, Engelberg Center for Health Care Reform
- Senior Fellow, Governance Studies – Fall 2012 start time preferred
- Communications Associate, Health Group
- Technology Manager, Election Initiatives – relevant tech/statistical skills & public policy background required
- Assistant to the Managing Director, Philanthropic Partnership Group
- Admin Assistant, Biomedical Science Programs – Philadelphia, PA
Chesapeake Bay Foundation (scroll down to find posts)
- Congressional Relations Manager – apply by July 13
- Staff Assistant – Annapolis, MD – apply today, June 29
- Database Management Systems Specialist – Annapolis, MD – apply by July 6
Pong Research, proud innovators of reception-improving and radiation-shielding smartphone/iPad cases, seeks Director of Public Relations and Graphic/Web Designer hires for the Leesburg-based team. We’ll bet you get all the iPhone cases you can use (or even gift) as part of the bargain.
CACI – Public Relations Specialist – for military/defense client – secret-level clearance and computer science, IT, engineering or other technology-related background required – Ft. Belvoir location
The Prevent Cancer Foundation helps to fund cancer research, which seems like a pretty good idea to us. Scroll down for Communications Associate post; Graphic Design Communications Associate opportunity also available.
Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, MD, except as noted
- Development Coordinator – low to mid $30k
- Associate Director of Development, School of Medicine – $60k-$105k
- Senior Associate Director of Constituent Relations, School of Public Health – $52k-$72k
- Web Manager, Kreiger School of Arts & Sciences – DC-based
- Communications Assistant, SAIS – part-time/6-month term – supporting the International Reporting Project – DC based
- additional Baltimore-located development/fundraising opportunities (search development area of interest) available
Laid-back and low-key North Old Town Alexandria could be your workday location as Web Content Manager for the Health Industry Distributors Association. We see happy hours at T.J. Stone’s in your future.
- Associate Director, Federal Affairs
- Associate Director, Policy Development
- Associate Director, Major Gifts
- Manager, Constituent Events – part-time – Southern Maryland area
- more available nationwide
Best wishes for a climate-controlled and low-stress weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.
* Google translate for “excellent or outstanding or at least pretty good”