The Electronic Payments Association – advocate & acolyte to the payment processing profession – seeks experienced Director of Communications hire.
Program Assistant, Homeland Security & Public Safety Division is new with the National Governors Association since we last checked in.
National Education Association
Research Analyst/Communications Specialist – familiarity with environmental issues, energy efficiency, or social marketing strongly preferred; experience working with graphic designers a plus.
You’ll help your U.S. Army clients identify overarching public affairs priorities and to develop, socialize, integrate, synchronize, and vet overarching communication engagement strategies for those priorities as Senior Communications Specialist for government contractor Engility. A top secret clearance is required, as well as an up-to-date buzzword-to-English dictionary, we suppose.
Collaborative Communications Group claims to be always seeking creative and accomplished writers, editors and content-area specialists with expertise in education and community engagement to join their cadre as a Consultant.
Support College Summit in their work with schools, school districts and colleges to raise college enrollment rates in lower income communities through these fundraising opportunities:
- Director of Foundation & Corporate Giving
- National Partnership Manager
- Development Manager – Denver, CO
Baltimore-based opportunities with the PR/digital & social strategists at IMRE:
- Account Manager/Consumer Media Relations Expert – home & building group
- Social Marketing Program Director w/ their 5Loom affiliate
- Business Development Manager, Healthcare – can also be based in New York, Los Angeles, or Raleigh, NC
Griffin & Company – Account Manager
Various mystery employers – searches managed by McKinley Marketing Partners
- Director of Internal Communications – hospitality industry
- Market Research Manager – consumer packaged goods & energy fields both mentioned
- Web Marketing Consultant – tech industry – interim position
George Washington University – Executive Director, Medical Center Development – medical school/hospital fundraising experience preferred
Alexandria Renew Enterprises (or AlexRenew) is the new, too-fancy-by-a-half name for the City of Alexandria Sanitation Authority. We’re skeptical that this new branding makes your job easier as Director of Communications, but wish you the best, nonetheless.
Staying on the Northern Virginia water utility beat: Loudoun Water seeks Communications Specialist – Spanish language skills preferred
Here’s a new (vintage 8/30) Senior Vice President, Communications & Government Affairs opportunity with the Corporation for Public Broadcasting – $145k-$160k annual compensation noted here (scroll down)
Dept. of Commerce/Minority Business Development Agency – Public Affairs Specialist – $62k-$97k – job ID: MBDA-OND-2012-0015 – apply by Sept. 14
World Learning – Director of Communications (scroll down) – organization works to empower people and strengthen institutions worldwide through education/study abroad, exchange, and development programs.
New since mid-August with Edelman PR:
- Account Supervisor, Digital Issues Management
- Account Supervisor, Digital Health
- Senior Account Supervisor, Digital Corporate Reputation
- Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications – Houston, TX
- more available nationwide
- Program Director, Washington Media & Journalism Conference
- Communications Marketing Coordinator on the University Career Services team – be sure to promote DCPA+CJ to your new colleagues and clients – apply by Sept. 17
Wooly Mammoth Theatre Company – Foundation & Corporate Relations Manager – responsible for the identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of existing and new corporate, foundation, and government prospects to support the theatre through Season 33 and beyond.
Your job search tool of the day is the job board from the Communications Network, a non-profit promoting effective philanthropic & foundation communications practices.
Happy 90th, A.F.B.!