American University – Senior Designer – seeking candidates with 4-6 + years of professional experience in agency or studio with creative projects and print production
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Admin Assistant and Associate, Center on the States
- Senior Associate and Manager, Northeast Forage Fish Conservation
FreedomWorks – Junior Graphic Designer –advanced skill with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign required; Flash, Premiere, Drupal and Convio preferred.
DC/Empire State communications firm SKDKnickerbocker seeks Senior Associate candidates w/ at least five years of experience in a public affairs firm, trade association, in-house corporate public affairs, Capitol Hill, politics, journalism or similar environment.
Phi Beta Kappa Society – Coordinator of Communications – 2-4 years experience managing digital communications and content required, along w/ fluency in social media
American Chemistry Council
Marketing & Events Coordinator supporting Corporate Education Partnerships team
American Public Transportation Association – Senior Managing Editor – duties include oversight of Passenger Transport magazine
Food & Drug Law Institute – Web & Graphic Designer
American Bankers Association – Bank Information Assistant/Web Coordinator – $43k-$46k – ability to conduct research using the internet and database packages, such as Lexis and ProQuest Direct, is one of ABA’s requirements
American Bar Association – Program Associate, International Law – $41k-$45k – Fundraising or grant application experience a plus
Northern Virginia Association of Realtors – PAC/Professional Services Manager – $45-$50k – dities include fundraising, grassroots, legislative and admin activities.
The University of California, San Francisco seeks DC-based Associate Director, Government Relations – advocacy on behalf the UCSF Medical Center appears to be a big part of the job, and experience with healthcare & biomedical research issues would seem to help your case.
National Association of Auto Dealers (scroll to find)
- Communications Coordinator supporting the 20 Group
- Manager, Marketing & Social Media/Convention Operations
- Senior Specialist, Executive Speechwriting
- Public Affairs Intern
…. and, speaking of leading German institutions, late September means Oktoberfest celebrations are starting to pop up:
- Blue & Gray Brewing – Fredericksburg, Va. – Sept. 21-22
- Baying Hound Fall Equinox Festival – Rockville, MD – Sept. 21-22
- St. Benedict's Oktoberfest – Richmond, Va. – Sept. 21-23
- Bar Dupont – Dupont Circle – starting Sept. 22 though ?
- Redwood Ocktoberfest – Bethesda, MA – Sept. 22
- Capital Ale House – Harrisonburg, Va. – Sept. 22
- Das Best Oktoberfest – National Harbor, MD – Sept. 22-23
- Biergarten Haus – H St. NE, DC – starting Sept. 22
- Old Europe – Glover Park DC – Sept. 22, 29 & Oct. 6
- Mad Fox – Falls Church, Va. – Sept. 23
- Capital Yacht Charters – on the Potomac – weekends through Oct. 27
- Blobs Park – Jessup, MD – Saturdays through Oct. 28