Strategic communications cabal SKDKnickerbocker is seeking a Senior Associate with at least five years of experience at a public affairs firm, trade association, or other public affairs, political or advocacy-related environment; media relations skills a must.
The United States Pharmacopeial Convention seeks highly experienced Vice President of Communications to lord over three direct reports and 16 secondary vassals your Rockville fiefdom.
YWCA USA – Communications Intern, Spring 2013 – strong writing skills and facilty w/ social media particularly sought
The Center for Investigative Reporting invites you to join their team in San Francisco, CA as News Engagement Specialist, reporting/producing daily content showcasing CIR’s investigative work. Deep knowledge of social communities and engagement strategies on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Google+ and other social platforms required.
Lockheed Martin – Secret clearances required
- Communications Director, Info Systems & Global Solutions
- Communications Coordinator, Internal/External
Youth Services America seeks Director of Development & Corporate Partnerships with 5+ years of experience designing and implementing comprehensive fundraising plans that tap national & family foundations, corporations, government agencies and high net worth individuals. Internships in various speciaties (scroll down) also available.
- Senior Advancement Officer, School of International Service – $65k-$70k
- Senior Advancement Officer, School of Communications – $65k-$70k
- Senior Advancement Officer, School of Public Affairs – $65k-$70k
- Alumni Programs Coordinator – $32k-$38k
- Director of Strategic Communications, School of Professional & Extended Studies
- Circulation Manager, Law Library – $38k-$40k – apply by Feb. 8
Nonprofit governance group Boardsource seeks Director of Marketing with 5+ years experience in market and customer analysis, marketing strategy, and/or brand management; nonprofit background desirable
- Associate Producer, Marketing
- Supervising Producer, Marketing
- Production Coordinator
- Publicity Manager – New York
- Senior Officer, Institutional Philanthropy & Partnerships
- External Relations Manager, Child and Youth Protection and Development
- Media Relations Intern – though April 2013
Internships – DC, London or Berlin – apply by Feb. 22
Porter Novelli seeks Summer Interns to support multiple practice area – paid postions
World Vision – Internships – DC & Federal Way, WA
How does a Summer of writing/blogging, media relations & SEO work – all from your couch or favorite coffee shop – sound to you? How does $800/month for a commute-free 20 hour work week grab you? Those answering great, OK, or oh what the hell why not? can apply for Content Creator Trainee posts with Come Recommended.
Looking to relocate to charming Charleston, SC? Perhaps this Director of Philanthropy post with the National Trust for Historic Preservation, raising funds for their Drayton Hall property, is your ticket South.
Five years of fundraising experience with expertise in individual and corporate giving earns you consideration for Director, Annual Giving for the Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts and probably a chance bypass the Gumbo line at the 24th Annual Louisiana Swamp Romp in June.
For your Friday job search resource needs, we note the new (or at least new to us) job board from our friends at National Journal.