DC Dept. of Transportation – Public Information Officer – $98k-$137k – apply by Feb. 13
The historic and prestigious Governor's Fellows Program offers a select group of outstanding and highly motivated individuals the opportunity to experience firsthand the administration of state government in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Established in 1982, the Governor's Fellows Program is aimed at bringing exceptional students with creative ideas to state government – an experience that may point you in the direction of a career in public service – Richmond, Va. – apply by Mar. 15
WAMU 88.5 FM
- Environment Reporter – apply today, Feb. 8
- Online Morning News Producer – $36k-$46k – apply by Feb. 18
- Government Relations Coordinator (40838) – apply by Feb. 27
- Director of Marketing Partnerships (40630) – apply by Mar. 8
- Philanthropy Assistant (40693) – Richmond, Va. – apply by Feb. 15
- NYC Program Director (40678) – New York – apply by Feb. 28
- Philanthropy Coordinator (40836) – San Francisco, CA – apply by Mar. 1
- Associate Director of Philanthropy (40835) – San Francisco, CA – apply by Mar. 1
The Common Application, gateway to nearly 500 colleges and friend to harried high school seniors everywhere, we imagine, seeks Director of Communications with 5+ years of experience with oversight or coordination of publications, communications and/or public relations in a school, university, or nonprofit group.
- Communications Coordinator
- Associate Director, Annual Fund for GU Athletics/Hoyas Unlimited
- Special Events Coordinator
Mystery Alexandria employer seeks Director of Communications with at least seven years of experience in PR, communications, or media relations; knowledge of environmental issues or wastewater industry preferred – search managed by the Superior Group
Witt O'Brien, self-assessed global leader in preparedness, crisis management and disaster response and recovery, seeks Lobbyist/Government Affairs Specialist – particular knowledge of emergency management, national resources, financial services or appropriations issues preferred – apply by Feb. 21
Search DC location for recently posted Government Relations Intern and Public Sector Marketing Intern opportunities w/ our pdf-making pals at Adobe.
BASF Corp. seeks Manager, Government Affairs focusing on issues related to the work of their Agricultural Products and Plant Sciences business units at state & federal levels.
Parkinson’s Action Network
Media Relations Officer with the free-market policy acolytes at the Commonwealth Fund – search managed by Talent Market
UVA Center on Politics – Intern – June-July 2013 – supporting the Global Perspectives on Democracy program – $12/hr – Charlottesville, Va. – apply by Mar. 1