Academy Health – Senior Associate, Marketing & Communications – $65k-$72k – ideal candidate will have 5-7 years experience in communications, marketing and/or social community management; background in health care, health policy or health research setting preferred.
Public affairs firm Story Partners has space on the team this Summer for ready-to-work-hard-daily Strategic Communications Intern and Creative Services Intern (scroll down) hires.
Outreach Strategies is seeking an experienced Account Manager with strong media relations & writing skills; ideal candidates will also have experience on environmental, conservation and issue advocacy campaigns.
- Subcommittee on Disability Assistance & Memorial Affairs – Minority Staff Director
- Office of the Clerk – Design & Multimedia Producer – up to $47k – apply by Feb. 22
- Tennessee Republican – Intern
- Rep. Susan Brooks (R-IN) – Intern
- Congressman Ted Poe (R-TX) – Summer Interndon't forget the Senate Employment Bulletin for posts on the other side of The Hill
University of Virginia – Charlottesville, Va.
- Alumni & Donor Relations Coordinator, School of Nursing – $35k-$40k
- Intern, Community Relations and Admin Intern to the BOV – Summer 2013 – $12/hr – apply by Mar. 1
The Trust for the National Mall seeks Communications Assistant for a broad range of event management, web development, and writing duties.
Coyote Technical & Executive Sourcing is leads the search for Director of Communications (search environmental engineer job category; trust us) for a mystery employer that we assume is somehow involved in the construction/engineering sector.
National Rural Electrical Cooperative – Senior Comm. Advisor/Reporter/Editor for Electric Coop Today
American Society of Human Genetics/National Human Genome Research Institute – Genetics in Public Policy Fellowship – Aug. 2013 to Sept. 2014 – $60k – designed for genetics professionals with an advanced degree who are interested in the development and implementation of genetics health and research policies at the national level – apply by Apr. 22
- Communications Officer
- Communications Officer and International Program Associate supporting Global Trade Watch – Spanish language skills sought
- Director of Development
Here is a freshly-posted Online Campaigns Manager opportunity with the anti-slavery advocates at the International Justice Mission
IMA World Health seeks Advocacy Officer to be responsible for translating policy platforms into effective advocacy actions and managing the WeWillSpeakOut.US coalition, which provides coordination for key gender-based violence prevention advocacy initiatives – apply by Feb. 28
Syngenta – Director, Federal Government Relations – 5-10+ years of high-level lobbying and/or government experience required