NeighborWorks seeks Writer with at least 5 years professional writing experience, preferably in marketing communications, development communications or public relations field.
The Center on Budget & Policy Priorities seeks Web Associate with at least two years experience working with Drupal and WordPress including posting, plugin/module integration, and theming, as well as mastery of HTML & CSS and proficiency authoring in a robust code editor such as Dreamweaver.
United Nations Foundation
- Senior Communications Officer for the Nothing but Nets campaign – apply by May 7
- Development Manager, UNA/USA – apply by May 7
Mystery lobby firm focusing on water and agriculture issues in the western U.S. seeks Junior Lobbyist/Legislative Assistant with Hill experience, knowledge of western water issues, and strong writing skills – contract/work-from-home status to start.
Fujitsu – Government Relations Manager – proven skills in networking, reporting, policy analysis, writing and research required; Japanese language skills a plus
Innovations for Poverty Action
- Program Coordinator for the Deworm the World program – apply by Apr. 30
- Project Coordinator for the Yale Savings and Payments Research Fund – DC or New Haven, CT – apply by May 3
- Director of the U.S. Household Finance Initiative – DC or New Haven, CT – Apply by May 15
- Global Compliance & Operations Coordinator – New Haven, CT – apply by Apr. 30
NPR has a temporary (through June) post available for an Associate Producer for night/weekend shifts - at least one years’ work in daily news coverage required.
Glover Park Group
- Research Associate
- Senior Associate/Media Booker – DC or New York
- Vice President, Consumer/Corporate PR – DC or New York
Historic Hotels of America seeks Executive Director, Development with a strong passion for historic hotels and affinity/sensitivity for historic preservation
- Senior Policy Advisor to the Food and Livelihoods Justice team
- Senior Water Policy Advisor – Atlanta, GA
Dept. of Defense – Public Affairs Specialist – $62k-$97k – job ID: DHRA-13-881052-DE – with the Defense Human Resources Activity/Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve program – apply by May 6
The Internet Society, a group providing leadership for Internet policy, technology standards, and future development, seeks Director or Foundation Relations with a minimum of 5-8 years of foundation giving development experience or related experience and experience working within a complex national or international organization.
Mid-sized PR agency MWW Group seeks Account Exec, Public Affairs with Hill, federal agency and/or trade association experience to join its government relations team
George Mason University
- Director of State Government Relations – Fairfax-based, but you’ll spend significant time in Richmond – apply by May 21
- Communications & Marketing Manager – strong web design/development skills required – apply by May 31
American Red Cross – Senior Officer, Development Communications – your 7+ years experience working in, corporate communications or donor relations should demonstrate understanding of the media landscape, especially as it relates to coverage of charitable donations, and how to align donor goals with effective communications.
Society of Thoracic Surgeons – Government Relations Coordinator – 2-3 years of related work experience, preferably on the Hill or with association and/or political action committees required; experience with grassroots advocacy software (Capwiz, Knowledgis) a plus.
California Healthcare Institute – PR Internship – La Jolla, CA, where we presume it's not rainy right now.