The Children’s National Medical Center seeks Web Coordinator to support the Safe Kids Worldwide program – 2-4 years relevant experience required, including facility w/content management systems, creative software/applications and social media tools.
RedEngine Digital seeks digital savvy marketers & fundraisers who are interested in working with leading charities, nonprofits and associations:
Content Strategist with the Wilderness Society – minimum 4-6 years of experience working in web editorial management and content strategy required, as well as advanced skills with Drupal CMS, AP Style, and heretofore unknown-to-us Yahoo! Style.
AAA Mid-Atlantic – Digital Marketing Intern – $12-$14/hr – Wilmington, DE
- Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) – Intern – for district office
- Oklahoma Republican – Intern
- Rep. Louise Slaughter (D-NY) – Intern
Senior Director, Conference & Meetings post with the American Academy of Physician Assistants
Property Casualty Insurers Association
- Director of Political Engagement – state advocacy & grassroots
- Director of Political Engagement – state political budget/fundraising/PAC
- Manager, Political Engagement – PAC & grassroots
New since our recent check-in with the Council on Foreign Relations:
- Research Associate, U.S. Foreign Policy
- Research Associate, Women & Foreign Policy
- Research Associate, International Economics – New York
- Associate Writer – New York
- Research Associate, Civil Society/Markets & Democracy – New York
- Deputy Director, Corporate Programming & Strategic Initiatives – New York
- Program Associate, Corporate Affairs – New York
Politically conservative website seeks Editor/Writer – Capitol Hill area
Public Policy Intern – apply by Apr. 30
University of Virginia – Research, Editorial & Program Assistant supporting the Miller Center of Public Affairs – part-time – $12-$16/hr – Charlottesville, Va.
You get one more reminder to purchase your tickets soon (you can't get them at door) for the not-to-be-missed Margarita March, Saturday, April 27, in the Logan Circle/U Street neighborhoods; FB info here. And yes, the weather's going to be nice by then.