The Wildlife Habitat Council seeks a Development Manager with experience working in a conservation non-profit and knowledge of the funding landscape related to conservation non-profits including federal agency funding and philanthropic foundations.
The Global Fund for Children seeks Communications Director to provide editorial and creative direction and guide communications for website, e-mail communications, donor communications, and social media.
- Program Coordinator supporting the law school Program on Information Justice & Intellectual Property – $19-$20/hr
- Traffic Manager, WAMU 88.5 FM – $36k-$43k – position is responsible for the production of a daily program log which insures the broadcast of all on-air elements including underwriting announcements, sponsor messages, legal IDs, emergency alert tests, program promo copy, PSAs, etc. – apply by June 11
- Special Assignment Producer, WAMU 88.5 FM – $36k-$43k
On the other end of the deadline spectrum: apply today, June 7 for Digital and Online Media Specialist with DAI, supporting the USAID Grand Challenges for Development Implementation Services – interest and/or experience in international development and experience working with USAID or on USAID projects would be a big plus
- Senior Research Associate, Election Initiatives
- Senior Associate, Election Initiatives – and another by the same title
Independent Electrical Contractors – Director of Communications – familiarity with the electrical and/or construction industries preferred; experience at a non-profit a plus.
Save Western civilization! That’s the entreaty from the promoters of limited government and individual liberty at the Intercollegiate Studies Institute. Your place in their Wilmington, DE operation: Managing Director, President’s Office – strong communications, writing & editing skills particularly desired.
Coordinator, Public Relations – $45k-$49k – Largo, MD – apply by June 18
Council for a Strong America – Vice President of Development – search managed by Commongood Careers
It’s been a while since we checked in with the Sierra Club – here’s their latest:
- Online Organizing Manager, Beyond Coal
- Conservation Program Coordinator – Richmond, Va.
- Organizing Representative, Beyond Coal – New York
- Organizing Representative, Beyond Coal – Indianapolis, IN
- Organizing Representative, Beyond Coal – St. Louis, MO
- Campaign Representative, Beyond Coal – Los Angeles, CA or Portland, OR
- Direct Marketing Assistant – San Francisco, CA
The American Dental Education Association seeks Writer/Editor to create compelling content for ExploreHealthCareers.org – part-time; telecommuting/remote location OK
Compassion & Choices is a nonprofit organization working to improve care and expand choice at the end of life:
- Online Communications Manager – DC, New York, or Portland, OR
- Development Manager – Los Angeles, CA
- State Director – Portland, OR
Sustainable business acolytes GreenBlue seek Online Communications Associate to help them spread the doctrine – Charlottesville, Va. (right off downtown mall, steps to the C&O, to be exact)
NARAL Pro-Choice America – Social Media Assistant – six month term
Golin Harris seeks full-time Intern of the get-paid variety to assist corporate and public affairs client teams – early to mid-July start time envisioned
National Archives and Records Administration – Digital Content Specialist – $51k-$67k – job ID: JD900843GL – apply by June 10
The Libertarian Party seeks Swiss Army knife in human form, aka Ambitious Highly Motivated Jack/Jill-of-All-Trades
American Forest Foundation – Marketing & Web Intern – $13/hr – part-time
It’s not clear from application link, and we’re having a hard time bringing it up elsewhere – but this Indeed-sourced opportunity for Director of Marketing with Chick-fil-A is located in Rockville, MD
Best wishes for a dry & winning weekend for you – and for the Nats – from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.