Center for International Environmental Law – Development Director – winning hire will be a seasoned development professional with 5-10 years of fundraising experience, and a demonstrated record of success growing revenues from both foundations and individual donors – apply by July 8
National Military Family Association – Government Relations Deputy Director – extensive knowledge of military family life and associated benefits and programs are required.
Gallup is in search mode for a Manager of Communications to build and manage a team of writers who are responsible for external communications regarding their worldwide research & consulting initiatives.
CSL Behring – Senior Manager, Federal Government Relations – extensive knowledge of the legislative and regulatory process is required for this opportunity with this global leader in the plasma protein biotherapeutics industry.
United Nations Foundation
- Policy Officer for the Universal Access Project – apply by July 7
- Senior Associate for the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves – apply by July 10
George Washington University – Biographical Coordinator – in support of development/fundraising operations – apply by July 8
Overseas Private Investment Corp. – Public Affairs Specialist – $89k-$115k – job ID: OPIC-OEA-2013-0001 – apply by July 12
Corcoran Gallery of Art
- Associate Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations
- Coordinator of Marketing & New Media
- Director of Special Events
Association of Research Libraries – Director of Public Policy Initiatives – successful candidate will have a J.D. and established expertise in copyright law, as well as familiarity with privacy and communications law.
Metropolitan Police Dept. – Legislative Analyst – $92k-$118k – apply by July 3
We particularly enjoy finding you new jobs – and, naturally, the same holds true for jobs at a new (b. March 2013) organization: Structured Finance Industry Group – Director of Advocacy
National Democratic Institute
- Admin Coordinator – knowledge of USAID or Department of State grants management processes and requirements preferred
- Development Assistant – experience w/ Raiser’s Edge, Microsoft Access & Cvent preferred
Council for a Strong America – Federal Policy Assistant – basic legislative & regulatory research skills required; familiarity w/ budget & appropriations processes preferred
Greater Baltimore Medical Center – Media Relations Manager – your 5+ years PR/media relations experience should also include thorough knowledge of health care and hospital operations – Baltimore, MD
Fresh opportunities w/ Fleishman Hillard affiliates:
- Account Director, Public Affairs with Stratacomm – supporting a large, multi-year civil engineering/transportation type project
- Vice President, Healthcare Public Affairs with TogoRun – seeking candidates with experience with issues related to medical technology, health IT, interoperability and/or transparency
Chemical & construction materials giant W.R. Grace & Co. has a newly posted Director, Corporate Communications opportunity available in Columbia, MD – 10-12 years corporate communications experience sought
Minority Business Development Agency – Public Affairs Specialist – $62k-$97k – job ID: MBDA-OND-2013-0038 – apply by July 5
Texas Public Policy Foundation – Strategic Communications Manager supporting the Right on Crime initiative – Austin, TX – search managed by Talent Market
New digital-focused communications/PR posts with GE:
- Manager, Digital Communications – New York
- Public Relations Manager, Digital Energy – Atlanta, GA
- Digital Communications Manager, GE Healthcare – Barrington, IL
Cross-cultural advertising agency Sensis seeks Senior Strategic Planner on part- or full-time basis – general market and multicultural (Hispanic, African-American, Asian, etc.) advertising experience required – DC or Los Angeles, CA
Web development and email marketing & restaurant ordering software outfit Webmation seeks Personal Assistant to the CEO (this guy) with particularly strong writing/editing skill set – $12-$15/hr – Ashburn, Va.