The American Academy of Physician Assistants is seeking a Director, Congressional & Political Advocacy – 5-7 years experience working on federal legislative issues related to healthcare required, as well as knowledge of PAC/FEC practices & regulations.
The Armenian Assembly of America seeks Interns (scroll up) in government affairs, communications & research disciplines – Fall term, start-dates flexible
Boutique communications and public affairs firm Blakey & Agnew seeks Communications/PR Intern (scroll down) for various client-related & admin duties. Firm specializes in translating technical, complex information for broader audiences, related to the fields of transportation and sustainability.
Cadmus (scroll to find)
Donor Relations & Communications Project Coordinator – 1 to 3 years of experience preferred, highly motivated, hard-working recent college grads will also merit consideration.
Smithsonian Institution – Program Coordinator in the Office of Community & Constituent Services within the National Museum of African American History and Culture – $51k-$67k – job ID: 13R-MR-298942-DEU-NMAAHC – apply by Oct. 3
Communities in Schools
Communications Specialist – $74k-$115k – job ID: FS-956481-BH-13 – apply by Sept. 27
Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission – Public Affairs Specialist supporting the Prince George's County Planning Department and County Planning Board – $53k-$92k – Upper Marlboro, MD – apply by Oct. 11
- Southern Republican – Staff Assistant
- Texas Democrat – Staff Assistant
- Conservative Republican – Intern
- don’t forget the Senate Employment Bulletin
New Profit Inc., self-described as a nonprofit social innovation organization working to increase social mobility by accelerating the best ideas across the nation, seeks a Communications Director (pdf) to join them in Boston, MA
Charles Koch Institute (scroll to find)
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Event & Meeting Planner
- Director of Policy & Research
- Internships – Spring & Summer 2014
- more admin & program support posts available
New since our July environmental jobs special with the National Parks Conservation Association:
- Director for Foundation Relations – search managed by Thinking Ahead
- Program Manager, Delaware & Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, PA
- Senior Regional Director, Northeast – New York – search managed by Thinking Ahead
- Western Clean Air Manager – Salt Lake City, UT
New at C-SPAN since our August check-in:
- Production Assistant, Book TV
- Freelance Videojournalist – New York
- Internships – Spring, Summer & Fall 2014
University of Virginia – Assistant Director of Reunion Giving – $40k-$46k – Charlottesville, Va.