Widmeyer Communications has two Senior Account Exec posts to fill in their PreK-12 Education practice group – an agency background and experience related to PreK-12 education issues move your CV to the top of the pile.
Americorps/VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) – staffers sought for one year terms, starting in November, in these areas – $16k annual stipend, health benefits and possible educational award and/or loan forbearance/deferment – FB
- Homeownership – apply by Sept. 30
- Cooperative Engagement – apply by Sept. 30
- Fundraising – apply by Sept. 30
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation seeks an experienced Media Relations Coordinator – duties include writing press releases and blog posts, pitching story ideas and responding to reporter requests, maintaining media-related databases, web site updates and media monitoring.
- Southwestern Democrat – Legislative Assistant
- Rep. Ted Poe (R-TX) – Intern
- Rep. John Shimkus (R-IL) – Intern
Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for creating, overseeing, and executing all email, social media, and other online multi-channel marketing initiatives – apply by Sept. 30
The World Resources Institute seeks staff to support their new New Climate Economy program: Director of Strategic Communications and Communications Manager – DC, London or Beijing locations possible
National Education Association
Impact Communications Intern – experience w/ Microsoft Sharepoint required; proficiency shooting video on DSLR camera systems and/or editing on Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro 7 a plus.
Land Trust Alliance
- Director of Communications
- External Relations Officer, Mid-Atlantic – development/fundraising focus – location flexible in NY, PA, NJ, & DE region
- External Relations Officer, Pacific Coast – CA, OR & WA
New since just last week w/ our friends at Ketchum:
Director of Communications – Reston Town Center location
Washington Humane Society
Public Affairs Specialist – $74k-$97k – job ID: DE-13-HRC-OPA-300 – apply by Sept. 24
- Senior Campaign Research Coordinator, Change to Win Investment Group
- Communications Coordinator, Public Unity
- Legal Fellowship – starting Sept. 2014 – apply by Dec. 1